FIFA 12

Cymbols

Got some strikers, need a better one. Got Talbot, Boden (both pretty decent) and then Finnigan and Bishop. I'll win a tournament and then spend about 3/4k on a team and get it sorted so we can play.

Got some strikers, need a better one. Got Talbot, Boden (both pretty decent) and then Finnigan and Bishop. I'll win a tournament and then spend about 3/4k on a team and get it sorted so we can play.

How do you get 4k in a tournament?

Also, not going to play right now, Walking Dead marathon.

Well winning it is worth 1.9 and I usually get around 600 per match, so 2400 for the matches and 1900 for winning the thing. I usually go for the 'new cups', but I dont have a russian team nor a silver team so can't do those.

See, I always think it just isn't worth it. My best 'gold pack' players were Gomez (who I sold for a measley 6k and have recently bought for 9k) and Andy fucking Carrol, who somehow went for around 7/8k despite being worth about 1k. But getting Rooney is awesome, can make PLENTY on him.