The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Hooray, Vancouver's losing! Could be the last time the Van. Fans see the team this year (just like Philly's done to the Pens!)

EDIT: Oh no, they scored! I hope I didn't Ruki it. :shifty:

EDIT 2: Kings and Philly both lead their series 2-0!

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage

You're supposed to root for them. You got Detroit by random draw, so you're a Detroit fan. Play along.

Come on, if I can do it, anyone can.

You don't sign up for something and then not play. That's Nobu talk.

• Like 3

Damn, Pittsburgh looks like they're done, I don't think we'll be able to win two in a row to tie it, or if they do tie it, if we'll be able to end up winning two more times after that.

I missed the Red Wings games, I know it's tied right now, but how are they looking right now?

Ottawa/Rangers already got interesting as hell. Carkner just pretty much jumped Boyle, and Dubinsky ended up getting in that too and becoming the third man in. Ends up with Carkner and Dubinsky both being thrown from the game (Carkner instigating, roughing, 10 min misconduct, game misconduct; Dubinsky roughing, game misconduct, possible others)

Ottawa loves that deal, Carkner for Dubinsky outta the game, all less than 3 minutes in. Dubinsky is pissed.

Hagelin just nailed Alfie with an elbow to the head, Alfie was down hurting for a good little bit - now left the game. Hagelin only gets a 5 minute major.

Karlsson just got laid out now as well, looks to be semi-alright though. Catching the replay, it wasn't as bad as it looked. He'll live.

Woah, not only will Karlsson live, he comes back and banks a puck off Del Zotto from the goalie's non-play zone in the corner behind the net and ties the game 1-1!

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage