The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

Poor Plubby :P

I'm actually hoping the Rangers pull this one out (I can't cheer for no Senators :shifty:) but this is a good game to be watching.

Hahahahahaha, two pucks on the ice, hahahaha

Rumor of Francois Allaire retiring? YES! :shifty: I still say change is needed there.

Rangers leading 2-1 after Boyle gets some revenge with a goal for being jumped

Edited by Mountainous Cleavage

Rumor of Francois Allaire retiring? YES! :shifty: I still say change is needed there.

:lol:

I know, I'm just waiting for Sean to come back to the thread. <_<

EDIT: Holy shit, Chris Neil of all people wins the game for Ottawa in OT! Neil got the rebound, but the initial shot hurts Mcdonough who has a hard time getting off the ice, bent over.

:lol:

I know, I'm just waiting for Sean to come back to the thread. <_<

EDIT: Holy shit, Chris Neil of all people wins the game for Ottawa in OT! Neil got the rebound, but the initial shot hurts Mcdonough who has a hard time getting off the ice, bent over.

Some people agree with your views on Allaire.

Guest mr. potato head

I read somewhere that goal-scoring is down from its post-lockout highs. Thrilled that Philly and Pittsburgh see no reason to play to the standards of the current era.

• Like 2

Gem of viewing that that HF board for 10 seconds?

hYYxz.gif

Also, why must they start games so damn early?! I'm not used to having hockey on at 3 and always forget, and thus missed the first 50 minutes of the Philly/Pits game :(

Yay for Philly putting the hurt to Pits. 3-0 SERIES LEAD COMING UP BABY! GET THE BROOOMS OUT!

So upset I missed this game :( It's seemed so heated judging from the last 6 minutes.

ADAMS THE FUCKING GIRL JUST PULLED HARTNELLS HAIR MIDFIGHT! HIS BEAUTIFUL LOCKS! KILL HIM!

I'm just waiting for the bench clearing brawl. You gotta love how after all of this fighting and shit going down, they go right back to playing a game of hockey after.

And Max Talbot gets the 8th goal just to kill the Pens.

You can tell Matt Cooke has definitely changed his game, because somehow, someway, he is still in the game despite there only being like 6 Pens left on their bench.

"YOU CAN'T BEAT US!", just like the fans chant. 3-0 series lead baby! (Oh, hi Damshow. :shifty:)

*feels bad for damshow* I'll try to get them to use soft brooms when they start the sweep. ;)

I wonder if Philly can do this in round 2...if so, they are gonna win the cup. For sure.

Even though I was sure the Pens were gonna win the cup with Crosby back.

I definitely expected them to have a lot harder of the time against the Pens. After seeing these games I'm starting to think the same as you, in that they're gonna be cup contenders or winners if they keep this up.

I texted my partner "oh fuck, the Pens are almost out, this is horrible" and he texted back "why so bad? Just go to the store and buy some more". I laughed for a good ten minutes. It was good to know I could laugh again after the Flyers raped my beloved Penguins.

• Like 1

I've still got a little hope that Pens are a good enough team that if they pour it on, they can come back. Do I think it's going to happen? Probably not but I'm not counting them out until that final period is finished. If they do go out, I guess I'm gonna have to turn to Los Angeles for my play off team.