The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

So, the parade shall run from one end of Younge St to the other. :shifty:

REIMER WITH THE SEASON OPENING SHUTOUT!

I agree with this.

Reimer! I love this man. LOVE HIM.

Really like Steckel.

Edit: Problem with multiple fantasy teams.

I have the Sedins and Luongo vs Malkin and Fluery. Not sure who I want to win :(

Future Norris Trophy Winner PK Subban shouldn't worry as Nik Lidstrom won the Norris with a minus season.

EDIT: Oh I am SUCH an idiot. I didn't realise that you were supposed to edit your yahoo rosters on a day-to-day basis. I had Reimer on my bench because I thought Niemi would have a better week!

• Like 1

Future Norris Trophy Winner PK Subban shouldn't worry as Nik Lidstrom won the Norris with a minus season.

EDIT: Oh I am SUCH an idiot. I didn't realise that you were supposed to edit your yahoo rosters on a day-to-day basis. I had Reimer on my bench because I thought Niemi would have a better week!

Yep, luckily I did mine this morning. Glad it tells you who has games that day though, or it'd be a hell of a lot more work. I'm glad I picked Pascal Dupuis as he's just racked up an assist for me. :shifty:

EDIT: Just happened to notice I can set my lineup days in advance. Saturday is a busy day in my one league.

Anyone know if I'm able to switch players out of my lineup after they've played their game, and put in someone else who has a game later on? Say for instance, I have Christian Erhoff in a game at 2:00 on Saturday, and John-Michael Liles in a game at 7:00. Would I be able to have Erhoff in my lineup until his games over, and then swap him out for JML by 7:00?

First time fantasy leaguer here :shifty:

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

CAMTA: No can do, your selections are locked 5 minutes before the puck drops. So if you have Ehrhoff in a D slot, he is locked into that slot 5 minutes before the puck drops for that game and that slot is his until the next day.

CAMTA: No can do, your selections are locked 5 minutes before the puck drops. So if you have Ehrhoff in a D slot, he is locked into that slot 5 minutes before the puck drops for that game and that slot is his until the next day.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Shitty, but make's it more interesting. So it's basically who I do think will have a better day, right?

Do you know if your Utility slot means the player is in the lineup, or is benched? Nevermind, I stopped being lazy and looked it up. They collect points in the Util slot, so not benched.

My couple debates for Saturday's busy gameday.

League 1:

4th W - Andrew Brunette (CHI vs DAL) or Andy McDonald (StL vs NSH) or Matt Cooke (PIT vs CGY)

League 2:

Utility Slot - Jake Gardiner (TOR vs OTT) or Oliver Ekman-Larsson (PHO vs SJ)

League 3:

Should I swap Brooks Laich (WAS vs CAR) with someone? Spots he could play are;

LW - taken by Vanek (BUF vs LA) and Kulemin (TOR vs OTT)

W - taken by Loui Eriksson (DAL vs CHI)

F - taken by Grabo (TOR vs OTT)

Util - taken by Sergei Kostitsyn (NSH vs StL)

Only thinkable option for me would possibly be swapping with Kostitsyn, but not sure.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Shitty, but make's it more interesting. So it's basically who I do think will have a better day, right?

Yup. If you have players that play multi-positions, you can alter them around to take out some people not playing. About it.

Naked Ryan Kesler is now a gag.

Naked Kesler, RF.

Naked Kesler, Riot Police.

Also,

is lulz. Kevin Bieksa is a dick, it's awesome.

The second one becomes funnier when you realize it's Simon Gagne and the image was titled "Simon Says".

• Like 1