The Thread Where We've All Got Playoff Beards

Ruki

The loudeest building in hockey finally has a game tonight. I don't know how we're gonna do sans Cammy. But Price has been great through his first 2 games, and the offence.... besides Kostitsyn looked great against the ThrasherJets.

As long as it's not another Heritage Classic beatdown I'll be okay.

The loudeest building in hockey finally has a game tonight. I don't know how we're gonna do sans Cammy. But Price has been great through his first 2 games, and the offence.... besides Kostitsyn looked great against the ThrasherJets.

As long as it's not another Heritage Classic beatdown I'll be okay.

Kostitsyn didn't appreciate that comment.

Fantasy help!

I am being offered Kipper and a 3rd for Varlamov and a 6th.

I'm thinking of taking it....

Judging from what I had read on NHL.com a few minutes ago, I'd say it's probably worth it.

from NHL.com

Aside from the 2009-10 season, when he was 10th, Kiprusoff has finished top three in the League in wins every year since 2005-06, his first full campaign in Calgary.

Over the same span, Kiprusoff has also finished in the League's top three in games played every year. In fact, of Calgary's 492 regular-season games between 2005-06 and 2010-11, Kiprusoff appeared in 444 of them, or 90.2 percent.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

They both have been on fire lately, but I don't know how these draft picks work in a league. I've only done head to head with no draft picks being apart of any trades.

EDIT: And I thought saw the name Kopitar. My bad.

Edited by thisgamewelose

Any EWBers at the Flyers / Kings game?

Leafs remain undefeated, and go 3-0 after coming back from a 2-0 lead, beating Calgary 3-2. Thank god for Steckel's faceoffs, and even Bozy's getting good. The Reim Minister played solid too, I can't hate on him for the first goal, didn't get the greatest look at the 2nd, but he played solid for the rest of the game and held us in there.

EDIT: How could I forget Kessel, a 2 goal, 3 point night.

EDIT 2: So glad I took Nugent-Hopkins in my fantasy drafts, kid just got his first NHL hat-trick. Go RNH!

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

I just can't get games into my teams...Rangers, Sharks, Sabres and Leafs all had big layoffs. Slogger has more wins than my goaltenders have starts in my head-to-head league matchup. I think I only have one loss so far, and that was Ryan Miller vs Carolina.