EWB Fantasy Football B-League

Done. Also Universal is going to be taking over for Meacon who didn't really wanna do it. If Universal comes in before McDanald's and wants to switch from Brady he can, but once McDanald's picks than Brady is locked in.

I sent Dan a PM, but I know before he said he was having problems getting them so he may not know he is up even.

Guess what? That is going to get old fast. Let it fucking go. Dan's in England, it's going on about 5am there, the wait is going to be a bit.

• Like 1

When I made my statement, I wasn't trying to hurry TCO. He could of taken 24 hours, 24 1/2 hours, I don't care. I'll admit, I sounded like a total douche. And I'm sure everyone took it that way. In jaywhytes case, it looks like that I gave him initiative to try and hurry people.

That wasn't my intention at all. I found it ironic that the 1st pick hadn't been made. Usually people with the 1st pick are giddy, and sometimes make their pick before the clock even starts.

As for doing my part and sending a list to Bill, I plan on being active and making my picks when they come to me. I might shoot Bill a list for the later rounds, but as for now, I plan on being here.

I apologize for what I said. I am very much looking forward to playing Fantasy Football this season. I don't want this to be the first and last EWB FF B-League. (We really do need a better name.)

Plus, Dan has more important shit to worry about at the moment than making his Fantasy Football pick.

Guest jaywhyte

When I made my statement, I wasn't trying to hurry TCO. He could of taken 24 hours, 24 1/2 hours, I don't care. I'll admit, I sounded like a total douche. And I'm sure everyone took it that way. In jaywhytes case, it looks like that I gave him initiative to try and hurry people.

That wasn't my intention at all. I found it ironic that the 1st pick hadn't been made. Usually people with the 1st pick are giddy, and sometimes make their pick before the clock even starts.

As for doing my part and sending a list to Bill, I plan on being active and making my picks when they come to me. I might shoot Bill a list for the later rounds, but as for now, I plan on being here.

I apologize for what I said. I am very much looking forward to playing Fantasy Football this season. I don't want this to be the first and last EWB FF B-League. (We really do need a better name.)

Plus, Dan has more important shit to worry about at the moment than making his Fantasy Football pick.

You didn't give me the initiative, Disturbed. I'll take the blame but I will say I was thinking on the same level as you were with everyone being really "giddy"...ready to go, whatever... for the first round or 2. I'm just excited to make my pick as well, see who is left when we get to me. I'll calm myself. :)

Done. Also Universal is going to be taking over for Meacon who didn't really wanna do it. If Universal comes in before McDanald's and wants to switch from Brady he can, but once McDanald's picks than Brady is locked in.

I'll take Arian Foster instead.

Edited by Universal

If someone out there knows Dan or has a way of contacting him outside of PM here on the board you should try. I don't want to auto-pick for him, but I'm going to have to in about an hour or so for the sake of keeping this thing moving along. I already have DYSI's pick ready to go.

I have this same question for the A league too. Why autopick? Just skip over him. You/Maxx will be manually entering the picks later anyways. Whenever Dan shows up he can make his pick.

How else would I get a new computer to come on EWB? :shifty:

And with the 4th pick in the EWB B-League draft the London Looters pick...

jones-drew_wk16r11.jpg

Maurice Jones-Drew, #32 RB Jacksonville Jaguars.

Edited by McDanlad's