EWB Fantasy Football B-League

My team name is Outlawz, for now. I imagine I'm going to change it to something a little more creative. I might go with NY Nightmare, as an ode to Blitz: The League. Or NY Hitmen, as an ode to XFL. ^_^ But who the hell knows.

I'll send my list of players more than likely today. If not today, I can promise it will be tomorrow.

Edit: What's the draft order going to look like? I know we still need 1 or 2 people but, yeah. Has there also been a time limit set for the picks?

Edited by Disturbed

I will put up the draft order tomorrow afternoon as we are full now. It only shows 11 in the league, but Berober will singup after vacation and that gives us 12, we had 14, but failed to get responses from a couple of people, 12 is still a very good number.

I am going to check with Maxx on a time limit, he's run one on the board before, so he knows better than I do.

The list is simply in order to keep things moving along, and if you run out of time I can go to your list instead of assigning a random player to you.

If Bill doesn't post a draft order by midnight, I'll throw one together I guess. I don't want to step on any toes, but I don't want to see this draft run too long either.

You know, provided someone gives me a complete player list. :shifty:

Going to head to Random.org and do draft positions now.

Just an FYI, someone signed up late to the league as team name - "danjags," it doesn't give me an indication as to what their yahoo sn is and e-mail is hidden so I don't know who it is, but I'm gonna have to remove you. We had 11 sign up and Berober has already sent me a list so I know he intends to sign up as soon as he returns from vacation. So we have 12 and can't do odd numbers.

If whoever it is let's me know I'll mark you down as a replacement option if someone goes missing midseason. That's a pet peave of mine, I hate when people stop playing cause their team sucks and than whoever plays them has the equivalent of a bye week. I won't be afraid to replace.

Offense

Passing Yards: 25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns: 7

Interceptions: -2

Rushing Yards: 10 yards per point

Rushing Touchdowns: 7

Receptions: 1

Reception Yards: 10 yards per point

Reception Touchdowns: 7

Return Touchdowns: 7

2-Point Conversions: 2

Fumbles Lost: -2

Offensive Fumble Return TD: 7

Kickers

Field Goals 0-19 Yards: 3

Field Goals 20-29 Yards: 3

Field Goals 30-39 Yards: 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards: 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards: 5

Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards: -5

Point After Attempt Made: 1

Defense/Special Teams

Sack: 1

Interception: 2

Fumble Recovery: 2

Touchdown: 7

Safety: 10

Block Kick: 2

Points Allowed 0 points: 10

Points Allowed 1-6 points: 7

Points Allowed 7-13 points: 4

Points Allowed 14-20 points: 1

Points Allowed 21-27 points: 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points: -1

Points Allowed 35+ points: -4

Roster

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 W/R

1 K

1 DEF

7 Bench Spots

Awesome!

Scoring system as the same as A League.

Draft Order for the EWB Fantasy Football B-League

1. TCO

2. Tyler from Mars

3. Meacon

4. McDanald's

5. Do You Smell It

6. Mystikz

7. Eddie

8. Mysterio

9. Disturbed

10. bill

11. davidmarrio

12. jaywhyte

13. munky

14. berober

If you're going to be away for an extended period of time send me a list so the draft isn't held up. These things take alot of time and I want to make sure we're done by week one. Early on there will be nearly 24 hours to make picks, but that will get shorter and shorter as the draft goes deeper.

You're drafting for:

1 QB

2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

1 W/R

1 K

1 DEF

7 Bench Spots

It's a points per reception league and kick off/punt returns for TDs are rewarded to individual players, not to defenses.

TCO you are officially on the clock