EWB Fantasy Football B-League

The only people in this league who deserve to come up are Dan and bill. The rest of you aren't worthy of the real league.

Yes because it takes a special type of person to partake in a fantasy football league. It's should be renamed the Skull and Bones Fantasy League. :rolleyes:

While that is an adequately awesome idea, it has more to do with the mass of unfunny jokes in this thread than anything else. The OFFICIAL EWB Fantasy Football League is all about class and dignity.

Fair enough then. I'm not a fan of the jokes either, just say Lesean McCoy like. I was one of the only people not to post a picture or make an attempt at a joke.

I had the picture planned though, if I landed Vick. I was going to make a joke about the belt. But I ditched the joke last minute because of what was going on. I don't think the pictures are really the problem here. Like the pictures of MJD, Vick, Manning and Charles. Since they're our picks and what not. But a lot of us have been being acting stupid, myself included.

Edit: I'm not saying lets use pictures the whole time to make our picks, either. :shifty: I don't see a problem with them for the 1st round. But that's just me...

Edited by Disturbed

The pictures didn't annoy me. The only things that bothered me was the Eminem thing coming on here in an already bad mood and people bitching about me not making the 1st pick yet like I was supposed to be waiting here for it to start and/or be psychic.

The pictures didn't annoy me. The only things that bothered me was the Eminem thing coming on here in an already bad mood and people bitching about me not making the 1st pick yet like I was supposed to be waiting here for it to start and/or be psychic.

I apologized a few pages back about what I said. I do feel like a dick. I'm sorry TCO.

Edited by Disturbed

Guest jaywhyte

So...can we start having fun? Who gives a shit if someone posts a picture of there player, it's not like it takes long and holds up the draft.

I'm sorry you didn't know LeSean McCoy's nick was Slim Shady. I've never heard of it either but for God's sake calm your ass!!!

Seriously? It's pretty well known that LeSean McCoy's nickname's Shady, dating back to his Pitt days. Figured that would be pretty common knowledge here, too. Whatever, I'll try not to be so damn arcane from here on out. :P

Edited by Mysterio2000X

Guest jaywhyte

Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta

matt-ryan.jpg

Try again, already been chosen.

Why so serious? We're just trying to have fun here :shifty:

Why jump in the middle of a thread in which you don't belong and make a dumbass comment? :rolleyes:

Chris Johnson going in the 2nd round is kinda shocking and with Andre Johnson he's off to a great start.

Yeah, that's pretty good. It was between Shady and Johnson for me, but I went with Shady just in case Johnson's hold out is legit and it lasts into the season.. and since he's already foregone his 4th accrued season, I'm guessing he's in it for the long haul. Besides, in a PPR, McCoy is money.

Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta

matt-ryan.jpg

Try again, already been chosen.

Why so serious? We're just trying to have fun here :shifty:

Why jump in the middle of a thread in which you don't belong and make a dumbass comment? :rolleyes:

Dude, chill out.

Chris Johnson going in the 2nd round is kinda shocking and with Andre Johnson he's off to a great start.

Yeah, that's pretty good. It was between Shady and Johnson for me, but I went with Shady just in case Johnson's hold out is legit and it lasts into the season.. and since he's already foregone his 4th accrued season, I'm guessing he's in it for the long haul. Besides, in a PPR, McCoy is money.

I was waiting to see how low CJ would drop because of his holdout. I was going to take a chance on him in the 2nd round if he was still there.

yeah I was in a PPR last year and McCoy was great for me. PPR favors backs like him, so the pick didn't really surprise me. I probably would have taken him in the 2nd if he was still around.

Seriously? It's pretty well known that LeSean McCoy's nickname's Shady, dating back to his Pitt days. Figured that would be pretty common knowledge here, too. Whatever, I'll try not to be so damn arcane from here on out. :P

When he said 'psychic' I think he was referring to the guys having a cow about him not making his pick within ten minutes of the start. Not the McCoy-thing.