Football Manager 2012

Lineker

England crash out of the 2014 World Cup at the group stages, losing 1-0 to Saudi Arabia, who had a player sent off after 51 seconds...

• Like 1

England crash out of the 2014 World Cup at the group stages, losing 1-0 to Saudi Arabia, who had a player sent off after 51 seconds...

So turns out FM is prophetic? Nice.

Possibly. South Africa just knocked out Italy on penalties.

South Africa actually has a decent team. Jali at Orlando Pirates is a beast who gets bought by big clubs every time. They get pretty good regens as well, mainly Ajax Cape Town.

£4.7m to Ajax in June 2012 and he's just moved to Chelsea for £11.5m in June 2014.

I remember having an England-Spain WC2010 match going 9-8 to England.

You sure that didn't include penalties?

Nope, because I was 13 when I did this game, and I kept save scumming to beat Spain (I couldn't) so I took control of Spain and dicked around with their team, and then in the interest of 'fairness' when I'd go 3 goals up I'd change them back, only for them to pull level twice over :shifty:. So yeah, it ended 9-8.

barclayspremierleagueov.png

Wow, crazy first season with Wigan. I finished 5th, above Liverpool and Chelsea, and qualified for the Europa League :w00t: Sunderland and Aston Villa relegated, the fuck? Became Manager of the Year, and James McCarthy Young Player of the Year :wub: Gonna be difficult to perform this well again though, with another competition I need to compete in, and some players wanting to move on to a bigger club.

I added the Turkish league after a year, and I noticed that it works pretty well but not flawless. The Turkish national team has two regens of 24 and 26 who are absolutely beasts. I didn't expect them to "fill" spots with random regens.

Yeah, but am I right in guessing that Chelsea have sunk to mid-table shiteness like they do in nearly every game (in which I'm not playing as them)? :shifty:

6th. Managed by David Moyes

Quick Question. Can you load it to be played via CD or does it have to be steam as I have loaded it onto steam but I cant find the editor or anything. It wont Autoload either which it usually does and then you get the choice. Any help would be appreciated.

Wow, crazy first season with Wigan. I finished 5th, above Liverpool and Chelsea, and qualified for the Europa League :w00t: Sunderland and Aston Villa relegated, the fuck? Became Manager of the Year, and James McCarthy Young Player of the Year :wub: Gonna be difficult to perform this well again though, with another competition I need to compete in, and some players wanting to move on to a bigger club.

I added the Turkish league after a year, and I noticed that it works pretty well but not flawless. The Turkish national team has two regens of 24 and 26 who are absolutely beasts. I didn't expect them to "fill" spots with random regens.

Why does your league table think the fourth CL qualifying spot doesn't exist?

Why does your league table think the fourth CL qualifying spot doesn't exist?

Looking at the dates, if Chelsea have reached the Champions League final then they could still get the fourth spot ahead of City.