Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I remember David Martin being a beast for my MK Dons. When I left for Vancouver they eventually sold him to Burmingham. Not long after they got relegated.

You get some weird manager comments. Like the manager of Southend said that MK Dons would be better off shooting more and not trying to walk the ball into the back of the net. This was immediately after we had beaten them 5-0. I suspect he may be a touch masochistic.

Daniel Levy lured me with a much higher budget. I've a 100% record at Spurs so far! But the squad is oooold.

Only won a single game of my three at Villa. Squad was horrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Started a game as Liverpool. I've intentions to not make many signings and bring through kids.

I've orchestrated a future sale of Joe Cole to Sunderland and signed Joe Allen.

I said "not to make MANY signings" and I signed Joe Allen. I've made all of one signing.

What is confusing you? :P

I read it as any. On this day the letter 'M' did not exist to me, today it is the letter ' '.

• Like 1

After winning the Campions League for the Second time (and compleeding a tripple in this season) one of my Clubs Heros talked to me and said he anted to leave because there was nothing more to archive for him here. :crying:

He is 30, his states are still very good and i got young players that could take his spot to learn because of the first team football. So i should cash in getting a good 10-25 million for him. But that dude joined me 10 years ago in league 3 on a free transfer, and he managed to fight his way back in the first eleven over and over again no matter who i bought. :crying:

• 3 weeks later...