Football Manager 2012

Lineker

GTFO.

You can't just waltz in here after playing the game for 5 hours and drone on about how much money you've spent and your Anglo Italian cup win.

The hell you think this is? The EWR forum? :angry:

Definitely didn't cheat! I'd hardly put 2 weeks of my life to cheat on a game, that nobody other than me and here would ever see!

25 days 9 hours 40 minutes

Amateur

I don't claim to be anything else! It's the first time I've ever completed a season on one of these games. w00t.gif

:wacko:

True story.

I owned FM08 and 11, but could never get into them for long enough to keep playing.

To be honest though, it was only last year that I bought a PC that could handle them well enough.

Amateur

I don't claim to be anything else! It's the first time I've ever completed a season on one of these games. w00t.gif

True story.

I owned FM08 and 11, but could never get into them for long enough to keep playing.

To be honest though, it was only last year that I bought a PC that could handle them well enough.

My mum has done 30+ seasons before. True story.

Amateur

True story.

My mum has done 30+ seasons before. True story.

In a row?!

• Like 2