Football Manager 2012

Lineker

7fzSs.jpg

This match was a bit crazy, but back to back MLS wins! Seems like I can always trust Eric Hassil to save us in big games.

Swansea City, OGC Nice, Borussia Dortmund, FC Twente, Napoli, Benfica, Athletic Bilbao, or Shaktar Donesk.

Need to decide who to play as D:

FC Santa Claus

The answer is Gainsborogh Trinity.

I'm kind of in an FM rut. Can someone give me a random country they've had fun managing in before? Excluding UK & Ireland.

I'd like to see someone else but myself take on the Dutch league.

Swansea City, OGC Nice, Borussia Dortmund, FC Twente, Napoli, Benfica, Athletic Bilbao, or Shaktar Donesk.

Need to decide who to play as D:

FC Santa Claus

Oh my god. Are they on the game?

Please be on the game.

I had a game of two seasons with them but I can't remember if I unlocked a league to be able to play them or not. I managed to get them promoted once but obviously they have no money as a shitty Finnish club. They play in red obviously :pervert:

Damn this Pompey game can be frustrating. I went on a run from the 2nd November to the December 31st of only getting one win which doesn't help league standings. Currently 14th after 25 games (If I didn't start on -10pts I would be 5th) and I drew with Spurs 3-3 in the FA Cup 3rd round at home so i've got a replay away which should get some money but kill my teams fitness so its a mixed reaction.

The frustrating thing is I have conceded some really gut wrenching goals in the dying moments such as in the Spurs game or when I got beat by Derby and Reading in the 90th minute. That and the fact I have lost Greg Halford, Ricardo Rocha, Joel Ward, Marko Futacs in the space of a week. I am not that fussed about Futacs and Ward its the loss of Rocha and Halford being half of my back four meaning I will have to play kids at the back that I don't really want to :(

Also the lack of a takeover whatsoever is depressing and I cannot get anyone in on loan because I can't afford to pay wages because Ben Haim and Mokoena are on stupid amounts of money and all the money I make on selling people goes to paying the clubs debts.

It is challenging though and I like that.

Ben Haim will probably bugger off at the end of the season along with a few others considering the contracts they have are going to expire and well I can't afford to offer them anymore than £90 quid a week.