Wrestling Manager?

Tyrone

^ People just want to be trolls because it makes them feel better about their failed lives.

Looks good.

Thanks.

I don't mind negative feedback, everyones allowed an opinion but it would be good if those that didn't like it could give constructive criticism as to why they didn't like it because maybe some things could be tweaked.

It's hard to give constructive criticism on something with just screen shots. The pictures look great but will it play great? What modes are missing? etc. We don't know any of that. :)

That's true, of course by the same logic though, it's hard to tell if EWR is better but a couple of people seemed quick to jump to that conclusion. I guess it's just a case of "can't please em all" but we are trying lol.

RE: Blackberry.

We haven't really had too many requests for that but what I will say is that if enough people buy the iPhone version and the game is reviewed well, we will spread it to as many different platforms as possible.

I don't think you answered if it's going to be on the PC even? If you have I missed it...are you releasing it for PC or just for phones?

The goal is to get it on as many platforms as possible going forward but we are focused on making it the best wrestling game for mobile phones right now and when we do eventually bring it to the PC/Mac, we will want to make sure it's the best wrestling game on them platforms too.

Guest jaywhyte

I don't think you answered if it's going to be on the PC even? If you have I missed it...are you releasing it for PC or just for phones?

The goal is to get it on as many platforms as possible going forward but we are focused on making it the best wrestling game for mobile phones right now and when we do eventually bring it to the PC/Mac, we will want to make sure it's the best wrestling game on them platforms too.

Okay...

just an FYI if you didn't know... more people have PC's than mobile phones that can play games :)

• Like 2

Okay...

just an FYI if you didn't know... more people have PC's than mobile phones that can play games :)

To be honest, I just really wanted a good wrestling game I could play while I was on a train or in a waiting area. There aren't any really good wrestling games for the phones at the minute but when Wrestling Manager releases there will be.

• Like 1

I'd give you a -1 if I could.

I for one would love to try this game but I'm not going to get to.

You will get to eventually, just not at the initial launch of the game. Maybe you could borrow someone's iPod touch? We can't afford to make the game for every platform right away. If we could afford that, we would.

Edited by Serious Parody

Guest jaywhyte

You will get to eventually, just not at the initial launch of the game. Maybe you could borrow someone's iPod touch? We can't afford to make the game for every platform right away. If we could afford that, we would.

I just think PC would be on your #1 to do list. I have an IPod Touch but why use it when I have this super computer in front of me? I just don't get this...

Order should be PC, XBOX/PS3/Wii, Handhelds, Phones

Sounds like you're doing things backwards. Not interested in this at all until its PC and I'm sure I can't be the only one. Sounds like you guys should have done your research before. There are only a handful of games that have made it going on phones/ipods first. Gain interest through PC then release for the smaller hardware. Whoever made this decision should be fired. SMH.

Looks boring EWR better

If someone showed you screenshots of EWR before you played it would you honestly not think it looked boring at first? I dont know anything bout this Wrestling Manager game but i'll give it try when it first comes out

To be fair, I don't really think there was anyone in the text-based wrestling simulator market before Promotion Wars and EWR.

That's true, of course by the same logic though, it's hard to tell if EWR is better but a couple of people seemed quick to jump to that conclusion. I guess it's just a case of "can't please em all" but we are trying lol.

Well that isn't true is it. EWR is better. It's a working game that still has a fanbase (nearly) a decade later. Your game is currently some screenshots, promises and a release date of "soon".

• Like 5

I just think PC would be on your #1 to do list. I have an IPod Touch but why use it when I have this super computer in front of me? I just don't get this...

Sounds like you're doing things backwards. Not interested in this at all until its PC and I'm sure I can't be the only one. Sounds like you guys should have done your research before. There are only a handful of games that have made it going on phones/ipods first. Gain interest through PC then release for the smaller hardware. Whoever made this decision should be fired. SMH.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I really am. Like I said, we can't please everyone and there's a lot of people that would like a Wrestling Management game on their mobile phone (I'm one of them) and we've designed it to be a good mobile phone game because you can either play it for hours on end or you can drop in and out for a few minutes.

Let's say you're at work but you have a minute spare, you can pull out your phone, check on the auction, maybe make a bid on a dvd library that you are trying to acquire. Then pop the phone back in your pocket and check back later to see if you're still the leading bid. Or lets say you are in the dentist waiting area, you've got 5 minutes so you whip out your phone and play a couple of events. Or maybe you are on a long train/plane journey you don't have your PC with you but you've always got your phone.

As for releasing on consoles. We have a console game in production but we aren't talking much about it yet.

I can't see it even competing against the likes of EWR and TEW. EWR has a community that is second to none - money cannot buy that.

• Like 3

Its a text based wrestling game with some pictures. Consoles are the last thing they need to worry about. Have you see how many people come here asking how to get EWR or something similar on something mobile? Thats the biggest issue with these kind games, you have to be at a computer to play. You could use a laptop to play away from a desktop(like I do) but thats still a major pain in the ass. lots of games are getting released on phones these days and do quite well. A game like this is perfect for the medium.

Edited by Kirkland

Well that isn't true is it. EWR is better. It's a working game that still has a fanbase (nearly) a decade later. Your game is currently some screenshots, promises and a release date of "soon".

Hey, that's still more than Pro Wrestling X has...

A game like this is perfect for the medium.

I'm not sure I agree. I, as do many others, like to book things in advance and/or have a fairly large text document/spreadsheet which covers pretty much everything thats happening in your save. That just isn't really feasible on a handheld... Unless they bring in something to help you plan alongside this game then I won't even give it another look.