TEW05 Real World Update: September 2011

- Add Eric Watts to NWA HD as a Midcard Heel.

- Remove Matthew Justice from FCW.

- Add the stable 'Nation of Intoxication' to CZW. Members are Danny Havoc, Devon Moore, Scotty Vortekz, & tHURTeen.

- Add a working agreement between BJW & wXw.

- Tick the UK as an active area for Jonathan Gresham. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of the UK.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for El Generico.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for Chuck Taylor. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Europe.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for Yoshihito Sasaki. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Europe.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for Yuko Miyamoto. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Europe.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for Dick Togo. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Europe.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for Kankuro Hoshino. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Europe.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for Jaki Numazawa. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Europe.

- Tick the Europe as an active area for Ryuji Ito. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Europe & the US, except 7% in the Tri State.

Claudio is already on FCW's website, other people added are Corey Graves (Sterling James Keenan), Leah West (Irena Janjic), & Jason Jordan (???).

- Remove Jemma Palmer from FCW, she never made it because of her visa issues.

- Remove Austin Aries from NWA HD.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Just a small thing, having New Jack and Terri Runnels as only split up seems a bit of an under-exaggeration. I personally think it should be hatred due to how mad he went after he realised he may have contracted an STI.

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

Who is he returning with?

269168_230327087007610_135202659853387_675951_1682961_n.jpg

DAMN! That looks awesome!

Some Misc. Notes

- El Generico should have UK ticked, he did some matches for 1PW namely against El Ligero.

- Teddy Hart should have UK ticked, he did some matches in 1PW

- Austin Aries should have UK ticked

- Charlie Haas should have UK ticked

- Too Cold Scorpio should have UK ticked

- Takeshi Morishima should have UK ticked

- Mohammed Yone should have UK ticked

- Jimmy Snuka should have UK ticked

- Keiji Mutoh should have UK ticked

- Kevin Steen should have UK ticked

- Maybe tick UK for Shawn Michaels? I know it was cancelled but the fact he was originally planned to do shows with them should sanction ticking UK?

- Jerry Lynn should have UK ticked

- I think Gangrels popularity in the UK is quite low. He usually headlines ASW cards. Maybe boost it up to 35 at least?

- Also boost Robbie Brookside's popularity in the UK. He is another headline act but his popularity at the moment does not do him justice at all.

- Raise Michael Elgin's popularity to 20% in all of the US, except 25% in the Great Lakes & Tri State.

- Remove Akira Raijin from TNA.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=55M0V2YZ

Includes Aaron Stride, Alex Reynolds, Cedric Alexander, Chase Owens, Chrisjen Hayme, Jake Manning, Jarrett Foster, Jeff Katz, Kobald, Latin Dragon, & Ray Rosas. 3 Locations are in as well.

- Add Latin Dragon to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Latin Dragon to NWA F1 as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Cedric Alexander to ROH as whatever Caprice Coleman is set to.

- Add Cedric Alexander to NWA F1 as a Midcard Face.

- Add Chrisjen Hayme to CZW as a Midcard Face.

- Add Ray Rosas to PWG as a Opener Heel.

- Add Ray Rosas to NWA HD as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Kobald to Chikara as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Latin Dragon needs protege relationships with DJ Hyde & Sabian.

- Ray Rosas needs protege relationships with Kaos & Supreme. Also Angel from XPW, not sure if he is still in the data.

- Alex Reynolds needs protege relationship with Mikey Whipwreck.

- Chase Owens needs protege relationship with Ricky Morton.

- Add 'Glitz N' Glamour' with Aaron Stride & Jarrett Foster as a tag team. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add 'C & C Wrestle Factory' with Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman as a tag team in ROH. Set their experience to Low.

- Add 'The Chocolate Express' with Cedric Alexander & Sugar Dunkerton as a tag team in NWA F1. Set their experience to Medium.

- Add Kobald to the Dark Army stable in Chikara.

Urban Wrestling Federation

Urban Wrestling Federation

Owner-Steve Karel (Steve The Hustler)

Head Booker-Steve Karel (Steve The Hustler)

Announcers-Shawn Credle, Robbie Mireno, & Julius Smokes

Ring Announcer-Larry Legend

Referees-Dee Edwards & Jimmy Dylan

Roster

2 Dope(Dope)-Midcard-Heel

Bandido Jr.-Midcard-Face

BC Killer-Lower Midcard-Face

Bestia 666-Lower Midcard-Heel

Brian XL-Lower Midcard-Face

EC Negro-Midcard-Heel

Eddie Carnage-Lower Midcard-Face

Eddie Kingston-Main Event-Heel

Famous B-Lower Midcard-Face

Grim Reefer-Lower Midcard-Heel

Homicide-Main Event-Face

Joel Maximo-Midcard-Face

KC Blade-Midcard-Heel

Lance Lude-Lower Midcard-Heel

Louie Ramos-Lower Midcard-Heel

Michael Facade(FACADE)-Lower Midcard-Face

Murder-1-Midcard-Face

Qenaan Creed(Creed)-Midcard-Heel

Rasche Brown-Upper Midcard-Face

Ricky Reyes-Midcard-Heel

Ricky Young(Rich Ortiz)-Upper Midcard-Heel

Ruckus-Upper Midcard-Face

Sabian(Jeez)-Upper Midcard-Heel

Scorpio Sky-Upper Midcard-Face

Slyck Wagner Brown-Midcard-Face

Steve Mack-Midcard-Heel

The Giant Pharaoh(Big Business)-Lower Midcard-Heel

Wil Maximo-Midcard-Face

Willie Mack-Lower Midcard-Face

Tag Teams

The SAT-Joel & Wil Maximo-Full Time-Good Experience

Ghetto Mafia-2 Dope & Qenaan Creed-Full Time-Good Experience

The Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz-EC Negro & KC Blade-Full Time-Maximum Experience

Stables

40 GLOCC's Crew-Willie Mack, Famous B, Eddie Carnage, Brian XL, & Lance Lude.

Big Block's Crew-Rasche Brown, Big Business, Murder One, Grim Reefer, & Ruckus.

Billy Blue's Crew-Bestia 666, Jeez, Steve Mack, & Buck Chyld.

Brisco's Crew-Rich Ortiz, Ghetto Mafia, Scorpio Sky, & Bandido Jr.

Cuban Link's Crew-Ricky Reyes & BC Killer.

Red Cafe and Melle Mel's Crew-Eddie Kingston, Facade, & The SAT. Daemon Sluggga(not in game)

Uncle Murda's Crew-Homicide, The Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz, & Slyck Wagner Brown.

Events

UWF First Blood-PPV-1 Hour-Sunday-Week 1-June

UWF Hood Justice-PPV-1 Hour-Sunday-Week 4-September

UWF Street King-PPV-1 Hour-Sunday-Week 1-November

Titles

UWF Street King-Main Event

PPV Agreements

iNDEMAND, DIRECTV, & DISH Network

Edited by DoubleJ13

Claudio is definitely already at FCW, he had his first match yesterday in a defeat to Seth Rollins (Tyler Black)

http://www.wrestling...-in-ireland.php

Tick Europe for Rhino, Bret Hart and Scott Taylor

Huge NotC Spoiler

- Beth Phoenix is scheduled to win the Divas Championship tonight at night of The Champions

- It also though Vince McMahon is set to return to TV either tonight or tomorrow night so maybe set him to active again

- Also heard the nWo is likely to reform tonight as well, not sure who will be the members but I will keep updated (Assuming my sources are correct)

Claudio is definitely already at FCW, he had his first match yesterday in a defeat to Seth Rollins (Tyler Black)

- Not exactly a spoiler when the show hasn't happened yet. Big difference between a spoiler and an internet rumor that's more educated guess than "knowledge based on an informant". Especially when they say "If my sources are correct", thats just them saying "I have no clue, but as a wrestling fan I can guess whast is likely to happen and what would be interesting if it happened, thus if I'm right I seem like I actually know something"

Possibly add the Young Bucks to Chikara as Midcard face, they do make sporadic appearences, including tonight. They should definitely be added to ROH, Kevin Kelly was talking like they were sticking around, and with the new TV deal I imagine they'll be around.

Crossbones could be readded as a midcard face, but he's only had one appearence.

Another Chikara note that some might consider a spoiler

Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano are the new Campeonatos de Parejas.

Edited by tougie

Huge NotC Spoiler

- Beth Phoenix is scheduled to win the Divas Championship tonight at night of The Champions

- It also though Vince McMahon is set to return to TV either tonight or tomorrow night so maybe set him to active again

- Also heard the nWo is likely to reform tonight as well, not sure who will be the members but I will keep updated (Assuming my sources are correct)

- Not exactly a spoiler when the show hasn't happened yet. Big difference between a spoiler and an internet rumor that's more educated guess than "knowledge based on an informant". Especially when they say "If my sources are correct", thats just them saying "I have no clue, but as a wrestling fan I can guess whast is likely to happen and what would be interesting if it happened, thus if I'm right I seem like I actually know something"

Possibly add the Young Bucks to Chikara as Midcard face, they do make sporadic appearences, including tonight.

Crossbones could be readded as a midcard face, but he's only had one appearence.

Fair Point!

- On a side note, shouldn't Robert Roode have his popularity increased to make him a main eventer in TNA. He is in line for a World Title shot so maybe bump it up a bit?

- Norman Smiley and Vampiro should have a Best Friends relationship. Vampiro is the god father of Smileys children (or the other way round, I can't remember)

Huge NotC Spoiler

Possibly add the Young Bucks to Chikara as Midcard face, they do make sporadic appearences, including tonight.

Fair Point!

- On a side note, shouldn't Robert Roode have his popularity increased to make him a main eventer in TNA. He is in line for a World Title shot so maybe bump it up a bit?

- Norman Smiley and Vampiro should have a Best Friends relationship. Vampiro is the god father of Smileys children (or the other way round, I can't remember)

Sorry for the tirade lol.

Regarding Smiley and Vampiro, I'm thinking a loyalty would be more fitting. I mean, if your trusting another guy to take care of your children, thats a strong bond. Besides, best friend relationships change constantly during game play and I don't see these two ending up hating eachother, unless Norman sleeps with Vampiro's wife or something (Imagine that)

Shouldn't Trinity McCray/Naomi's Flying Skills be higher? I'd put her flashiness at like 60, and aerial at like 45. Athleticism at like 80, and selling at like 55.

EDIT: And Khali should probably have a really high popularity rating in "Eastern Europe" assuming that can be classified as the Middle East.

Edited by Burzudeath

Huge NotC Spoiler

Yeah never listen to that guy for spoilers again.

Stuart Marshall reports that Satoshi Kojima announced today that he is rejoining New Japan Pro Wrestling for the first team since leaving in ’02.

Challenged Tenzan to a match on 10/10.

Yup, do what you gotta do.

Edited by tougie

Huge NotC Spoiler

Yeah never listen to that guy for spoilers again.

Note to self, wait for the event to happen before trusting wrestling news sites.

Looking at 1PW alumni screen:

- Bret Hart should have UK ticked

- Diamond Dallas Page should have UK ticked

- Ric Flair should have UK ticked

- Rob Van Dam should have UK ticked

- Steve Corino should have UK ticked

- Sean Waltman should have UK ticked

- B.G. James should have UK ticked

- Kevin Nash should have UK ticked

- Jimmy Jacobs should have UK ticked

Looking at IPW:UK's page:

Team NOAH consists of:

- Atsushi Aoki

- Go Shiozaki

- Ippei Ota

- Makoto Hashi

- Mohammed Yone

- Ricky Marvin

- SUWA

- Takeshi Morishima

- Takeshi Rikio

- Yoshinobu Kanemaru

they should all have UK ticked too.

Also on IPW:UK page, the following should have UK ticked:

- Al Snow

- Delirious

- Doug Basham

- Matt Cross

- Sabian

- Scorpio Sky

- Sexxxy Eddy

- Super Dragon

- Top Gun Talwar

- Ultimo Dragon

- Nick Dinsmore

- Vampiro

One last note, wXw should have a working agreement with Dragon Gate and NOAH

EDIT: Robbie Brooksides description says he has worked all over the world including Japan and Mexico so tick them both as active areas.

How are we working with this Wrestling Revolution Project? Will it be added to the game for next month? Their first tapings are in October in Los Angeles. If so, here's the stats I'd give it..

I would wait till their actually active for a couple of months before adding, just to make sure they will actually stay active.

Perhaps add the guys not in the data but who are part of the roster (since it's doubtlessly only a couple of guys)? That way the end user can add the promotion if they wish and if WRP does pan out it'll be a simpler process to add them, and if doesn't it doesn't really hurt anything?

From last month's thread (which I somehow still had open in a tab and forgotten about. Sorry for necroing it :():

Workers needing stats for

- Aaron Bolo

- Azul Angel

- J-Sin Sullivan

To help out a bit, J-Sin Sullivan was trained by "Playboy" Buddy Rose and Col. DeBeers, he's a regular on the Oregon/Washington scene (as are the other two). Hardcore, brawling, and technical wrestling are his forte, but he'll not be coming off the top rope anytime soon. like all of Buddy and DeBeer's students, he has a sharp grasp of the basics and could probably go all night if he had to, despite his size. The InSinerator is a Greetings From Ashbury Park/Michinoku Driver/Nail in the Coffin/Over the shoulder piledriver type move. He's also a trainer and the booker of DOA Pro Wrestling.

Aaron Bolo is a hard hitting technical type who seems to model his style after the Puro way of doing things. On that link the "Korean Drop" and "Seoul Crusher" are in fact the same move (a type of Samoan Drop) he uses as a finisher. Good all-arounder whose mainly brawling/tech and a bit stiff for my liking (but I'm sure that's part of his appeal). Strong friendship between him and Azul Angel.

Azul Angel also works under the name Ethan HD, as an unmasked egotistical heel. Great high flyer (maybe the best in the area), surprisingly good technical skills, but brawling is a weak point.

All three (and Mike Sweester) work for DOA Pro Wrestling in Portland, OR along with other local guys and guys currently with or formerly from ECCW like Cole Bishop. You might consider their addition. I'd be happy to help with what I can.

Edited by Vladamire_Dracos

Days ago, Shimmer announced Brittani Knight for the promotion’s upcoming DVD tapings on 10/1 and 10/2 in Berwyn, IL. According to PWInsider.com, Knight has signed a developmental deal with World Wrestling Entertainment, but will still honor her Shimmer commitments.

http://www.gerweck.net/2011/09/19/just-announced-for-shimmer-signed-by-wwe/

-Add Britani Knight to FCW with PPA deal atm.

- Jay Briscoe needs Europe checked as an active area.

- Mark Briscoe needs Europe checked as an active area.

- Sid Vicious needs Europe checked as an active area.

- Rhino needs Europe checked as an active area.

- Kid Kash needs Europe checked as an active area.

- Set Greg Iron's finishers to Code Blue (pinfall) & Flatliner (pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

Edited by DoubleJ13