what DVD/Blu Ray movies did you get today?

hot rod

I was pretty keen on catching some older horror flicks today... So went down to Big W and grabbed some Blu Rays...

Candy Man

Evil Dead

Halloween (original)

Hellraiser

All pretty cool I thought... Might go pick up some other Blu Rays tomorrow... Pretty boring weekend for me...

That is one pretty awesome cover for Scott Pilgrim. Under the Red Hood is great though I haven't seen the extras yet since I've been watching it on netflix lately. Batman Year One comes out on DVD the same day as Arkham City which should be pretty awesome if it's nearly as good as Frank Miller's graphic novel.

Today I went to Target and just couldn't resist picking up Your Highness on Blu Ray. Funny movie but haven't checked out the extras yet.

Community Season 1 (one of the best shows going currently, had to buy it.) Checked the bonus features and they are almost as great as the show itself. There's a gag reel on every disc.

Also got Thor and Source Code, haven't seen either one of them before, but expect them to be good.

Edited by The Sandman

• 3 weeks later...