Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa shit i aint posted here in while!

but anyways Portugal are terrible!they have now made all their subs, and have you seen the crosses their's never anybody in the box to latch onto them. Greece definatly deserve the win.

Guest Red Devil

What a start to Euro 2004, unless Portugal pull out what they did to England a few years back Greece have already made an upset, this eight be a sign to come.

It amazes me how Portugal have all these chances yet NO-FUCKING-BODY GETS THE FUCK UP THE GODDAMN FUCKING PITCH!!!!!

Seriously, Exeter City would have scored more goals than them by now.

Come on Portugal! Fucking score! I mustn't lose this prediction!!!

Guest BigDirty

That looked like a typical Rehhagel team.

A Goalkeeper that the media makes fun of because he makes (funny) mistakes sometimes. (like Oliver Reck)

A strong and tall defense with a well respected leader. (like Rune Bratseth, best sweeper ever)

Hardworking midfielders. (like Dieter Eilts)

A tall striker and a creative player to connect midfield and attack. (like Marco Bode/Frank Neubarth and Andreas Herzog/Wynton Rufer)

And 'kontrollierte Offensive' still owns.

Rehhagel simply knows how to create a good-working 'team' because he respects every player and doesn't make crazy disciplinary rules for them. I wonder if Beate still does the scouting. ;)

König Otto > *

I'm already liking Euro 2004. Spain V Russia in 1/2 an hour :D . Good win for Greece although Portugal were shockingly bad. Figo and Rui Costa should make way for Deco and Ronaldo in the next match.

I'm already liking Euro 2004. Spain V Russia in 1/2 an hour :D . Good win for Greece although Portugal were shockingly bad. Figo and Rui Costa should make way for Deco and Ronaldo in the next match.

I disagree. Figo should not be replaced judging by the way he played in the first half. He was arguably the best Portuguese player on the pitch before half-time. He did falter away in the second half tho.

Goddamn fucking stupid Portugal fucking sucked. I mean, motherfucker... how in the damn hell can they suck so bad!?!

Damnit... I'm sad now :(

But still, much respect to Greece. They played with their hearts on their sleeves and much passion. They can feel proud of themselves today.

Guest BigDirty

I got a good chuckle out of Rehaggel tho. I laughed when the camera showed him throwing stuff in anger despite Greece being 2-0 up.

This man is never satisfied, is he?  :lol:

You should've seen him when he was Bremen's coach. During games he fired several players. Then the next training he asked his assistant if he (Rehhagel) did anything during the game. The assi told him that he fired 2 players, so Rehhagel said 'tell them they're rehired.'. Things like that happened often, he's just another person during games.