Euro 2004

pigeon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this goes to Penaltys then England win, simply because I can see some shit defender missing for Portugal.

Oh and now I know why I hate most of the commentators and halftime/full time guys, simply because they are pretty much twats. Saying England have been screwed is wrong, stop crying about it and realise the referees have been awful in many other games.

If this goes to Penaltys then England win, simply because I can see some shit defender missing for Portugal.

I think Portugal has substituted most of their defenders by now :D

Great game!!

Since I'm an American and we don't get much elite level soccer here, is this Golden Goal rules or two 15 (?) minute periods now? I'm following on the UEFA site, but I'm not watching or hearing what's going on, and would just like to know the rules for further reference.

Agreed with Maztat, oh and so Portugal just got robbed yes? Cause Terry handled the ball and it was a corner instead, so you guys cant complain at all.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but the replay showed that Terry clearly headed it.

i think he headed it too

it´s silver goal, if one team is leading after the first 15 minutes it´s over, if it´s still anny kind of draw it goes to the second 15 minuts, from thereone it´s pritty much like your average second 15 minute overtime, if one team leads it´s over and if not it goes to the penatlys.

silvergoal sucks

golden goal evn more

england still doing WAY to less

especialy after he was pritty good in this game.

ROTFL!

Try watching the game next time.

The only reason he's wearing his robbers shirt is because his Portuguese one is in the wash.

And as for Johnny "I'm Italian really, honest" Polo, Terry BLATANTLY headed it. As shown in the fucking replay.

Edit: JohhnyPerfect, too :shifty:

Edited by TheReilDeal

Guest Vexed

We need to use Vassells pace to our advantage.

In my opinion it doesn't look like we are going to score. We're not attacking with any conviction.

Matzat is German.

German's hate Brits.

Germany got knocked out by THE CZECH REPUBLIC~!

Therefore, Matzat is extremely jealous and is now making things up as "evidence" that we don't deserve to win.

Summed up breifly for naiwf :shifty:

HAHAH!!!

Losing to the Czech Republic in any sport besides hockey is disgraceful.