What non-existent game would you love to be developed?

2. A 'proper' Doctor Who game (I.E full PS3/XBox game, not the online adventures or the video trading card stuffs). It could be divided up into 'episodes,' to provide a mesh of stories with an overall arc, and these could be sub-divided into small sections of puzzle solving, talking to people, looking for hints and clues, and probably a lot of running! There could be some sort of LA Noire style dialogue system too (but hopefully a better one!) for 'dynamic' discussions.

This. A point and click adventure Dr Who game, along the lines of Discworld Noir, could be near pefect with the right writers. Or it could be the dross that passes for a Dr Who game on the Wii.

I have lots, but they would be so individual that they wouldn't sell. That or like MMA it sounds fun to think about but can never be that great (due to the real thing being so strategic and strikes taking such a toll and being so distinct for each fighter that it's impossible to replicate). Even if they could at the end of the day it's a 1-1 fighting game without a huge amount of change or variance between the fighters (I mean not one fireball?)

I would like a really good management game for PS3. Like a design a mall game or another theme park or something. Even Anno, another Civ on PS3, something containing strategy that still has quite a bit of action.

I'd love to see Bethesda put out an RPG based on the X-Men franchise. Destiny was such a disappointing game for me, because I've always thought a Fallout/Oblivion-esque game that starts with you getting your powers would be an incredible game to play-- and probably the only type of comic book based game that will ever rival Arkham Asylum/City.

A proper Olympic Games game

With qualifying rounds and stuff? I've wanted a game like that for sooooo long. Even Olympic Gold on Master System had a rudimentary qualifying rounds for the running events.

Yeah. And team sports, and all of the crazy events. I would not stop playing that game if it came out