EWBA: NBA 2K12 Online Association (360)

Maxx

Good game DYSI. I pretty much gave up after that crazy 3rd quarter run you had, and when I realized I wasn't gonna get any foul calls. But you kicked my ass with Deron Williams.

Yeah, good game. I was getting pissed when I was missing easy layups early on and not getting any foul calls so I had to put it on heavy when I could. Hopefully I can get some more user games, it was a good game until late.

I posted a couple trade offers involving scrubs/picks, nothing really major.

EDIT -- So who is who? I don't feel like checking on 360 or looking in the last page... :shifty: Update the first page Maxx!

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Rocksta is making me his bitch. 104-59 with one quarter to play.

Edit: Yeah, total rape. My goal is to get one win.

Also, this trade that was just accepted....I dunno about basketball, but just based on overalls....and 81 and 62 for a 72 and 52? :/

.....what? :/

Maybe you can come back in after the clock reaches zero again?

And the CPU trading is bad....for a 33 year old 50 overall, the Bucks are offering a 19 year old 65 overall (D- potential, but still).

So, any final word on free agents (I am good with waiver type thing)/trading with CPU? Because I wanna sign Arenas or Kirilenko (to improve my team now) or sign some of the higher potential free agents (improve for the future)

So, I've apparently been kicked out.

And you can't rejoin associations you were once part of.

Guessing it has something to do with the countdown clock.

You were kicked out? Did you play any of your games? They might have seen you as inactive and kicked you. That really sucks pinch.gif

Tempted to end this one and start a new one.

Do we want to keep 9 minute quarters? Is everyone finding those acceptable?

In lieu of a waiver system, can we get an honor system going? One FA signing a week, don't take players you don't need unless they've been passed on by everyone else? For instance if you've got a good PG, don't pick up Arenas, so someone who's without a good guard can sign him?

Or are you all a bunch of shifty, backstabbing people who can't be trusted? :shifty:

Name: EWBA

Password: ewb1212

Left it at 9, also shifted league advance time to slow, which will hopefully prevent what happened to me from happening again.

Unfortunate side effect of that is that we can't start games again for another 11 hours.

Let me know when you sign up and as which team and I'll edit it into the first post. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.