EWBA: NBA 2K12 Online Association (360)

Maxx

Done all my games available to me and just barely hung unto a 5-0 record. Blew out the Clippers and Grizzlies but Steph Curry had to ice the Bobcats and the Suns. Beat a depleted celtics team with Ray hurt as well. Things I've learned.

-Steph Curry is a machine.

-Montai Ellis is sick, like so sick that I'm fine having two 6'3 guards.

-David Lee is the most efficient player in 2k History.He puts up a double double every game, doesn't turn the ball over and makes his shots.

-Making a free throw with ANdris Biedrins could be it's own game.

-I love my young guys Udoh, Thompson and Ish.

I would also reallllly love to get the free agency ish resolved so I can grab Pietrus maybe. He'd fit in so well off the bench the warriors' depth is lacking and by lacking I mean I'm playing Kwame Brown sometimes >_>

I was playing a crazy game with the Spurs, double digit lead changes and ties. Biggest spurs lead was 14. Finally bring it back for real in the 4th and I'm up 5 with only a few minutes left and I loes connection. RAAAAGEEE.

And seriously let's get FA worked out. Like do it random even and I'll be responsible. My idea would just to be submitting a 'claim'. If multiple people claim the same player it goes to a random number generator with the first person being 1 second person being 2 etc and whoever it lands on gets the player. If no one else submits a claim for same player after say 24 hoursish after we start this they can get the player. Unreasonable?

Edited by rocksta