2012 Major League Soccer Thread

HailtotheYo

And SJ beat Seattle on what was apparently a sketchy penalty, I only saw the last thirty minutes in which the Sounders were pretty dire because of the nightmare injury situation. Revs d. Galaxy is a glorious result, though. Makes me so happy.

And SJ beat Seattle on what was apparently a sketchy penalty, I only saw the last thirty minutes in which the Sounders were pretty dire because of the nightmare injury situation. Revs d. Galaxy is a glorious result, though. Makes me so happy.

Check 30 seconds in ... pretty shit call honestly.

<object width="620" height="349" id="cf1642doi" name="cf1642don" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://p.mlssoccer.com/SAu5a/video/923617/mls_2012-03-31-224417.640hq.mp4"><param'>http://p.mlssoccer.com/SAu5a/video/923617/mls_2012-03-31-224417.640hq.mp4"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed width="620" height="349" src="http://p.mlssoccer.com/SAu5a/video/923617/mls_2012-03-31-224417.640hq.mp4" id="cf1642dei" name="cf1642den" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" /></object>

Whitecaps draw for a second week in a row!

And for a second week in a row I can take solace that my MLS side picked up a point when my Premier League team didn't. :shifty:

The Liverpool/Whitecaps dynamic shifts this week as Liverpool draw and Whitecaps lose, in horrid fashion I might add. It was like "Hey, we got the no-goals conceded record now lets not bother!"

Bore draw in DC today that almost had a sensational finish had Marc Burch's header gone a little bit to the right.

Still, an away draw for Sounders is a pretty great result compared to Timbers succumbing to another improbable Chivas away win and LA Galaxy getting fucking humiliated by SKC, not having a single shot on goal. The Galaxy are now dead last in the Western Conference, amazingly.

Bore draw in DC today that almost had a sensational finish had Marc Burch's header gone a little bit to the right.

Eh, I didn't think it was that bad for a scoreless match. Of course, I'm in for DCU and liked to see the continued play of DeLeon and Cruz moving forward. They built on last week's break through I felt, as they put in another good showing and didn't let down.

The Galaxy are now dead last in the Western Conference, amazingly.

LOL ... Keane/Buddle/Donovan and you can't even get a ball on frame. Awesome. I love it even more given the Renaissance going on in New York. Can't wait to wear my Henry jersey to our practice this week and see the fucking LA gloryholers wear their EPL/Mexican jerseys this week. Tools. :lol:

Boyd slotted another ... but holy hell how is Portland not playing better ? Jeebus.

Also, RSL is showing shades of their "we just kind of win" run from two years ago.

I would have still been had Torsten Frings not gotten injured! But he did and now it's basically hopeless for Toronto. 1-0 to the shockingly dangerous road team Chivas USA.

And Sounders win!!! I was there live today. So happy for Zach Scott, one of our last USL Sounders standing.

TorLOLnto Franchise record 5th straight loss .... but they knocked LA out of the CCL >_<

Well, Henry cooled off today. Only mustered an assist but NYRB still look really good. Cooper is on fucking fire (which I'm all about with him being an ex-Dallas guy).

RSL SKC just kind of keeps winning and stuff.

Oh, and FCD has recalled Jackson from Brazil. Fuck yeah.

Aaaaaaand Toronto have now beaten out Portland for quickest goal conceded in 2012 as Chicago scored on them in twenty-seven seconds to the Revs' twenty-eight.