EWB Fantasy Baseball

sahyder1

Most of you didn't send me a list. Please send a list that takes you to the end of the 6th round. I do plan on having the 6th round finished today. I will skip over you if you don't have lists sent. I'll enter these when I get h one from work around 11 PM eastern tonight. If You're up at that time please send a list for the following round so we can continue to speed this up.

Most of you didn't send me a list. Please send a list that takes you to the end of the 6th round. I do plan on having the 6th round finished today. I will skip over you if you don't have lists sent. I'll enter these when I get h one from work around 11 PM eastern tonight. If You're up at that time please send a list for the following round so we can continue to speed this up.

hmmm....something tells me I may need to add more people to the list I sent you. Confirm or deny, good sir.

Sorry about the delay guys. Something came up at work and kept me occupied for most of the weekend. I have updated the picks in the league itself so you can check the draft results page (and I assume your roster page). Just double check to make sure I entered your picks correctly.

Please send in a list for the next round. If you have missed one of your picks please post that in the league thread. If at this point you would just like me to pick highest ranked player for you like Dragsy has, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Sorry about the delay guys. Something came up at work and kept me occupied for most of the weekend. I have updated the picks in the league itself so you can check the draft results page (and I assume your roster page). Just double check to make sure I entered your picks correctly.

Please send in a list for the next round. If you have missed one of your picks please post that in the league thread. If at this point you would just like me to pick highest ranked player for you like Dragsy has, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Essentially, if they don't send a list, give them the highest ranked and move on. All this skipping picks is getting ludicrous.

If people don't give enough of a shit to participate in the draft, then we're going to have exactly four people playing by the All-Star break. That's what always annoys the hell out of me about EWB leagues.