EWB Fantasy Baseball

sahyder1

Bulk of the games start on the 4th right? I will be on for most of the night. It is DVR catch up night for me so I will be around if enough people are here to do it. Surely we can find some time frame between now and then where a bunch of us can do it. In the meantime lets keep making picks here.

Bulk of the games start on the 4th right? I will be on for most of the night. It is DVR catch up night for me so I will be around if enough people are here to do it. Surely we can find some time frame between now and then where a bunch of us can do it. In the meantime lets keep making picks here.

Translation: Nobody's drafting any A's or Mariners anyway, right? :D

EDIT: It's either finish drafting tonight or skip the entire first week and start scoring games on the 9th, according to this.

EDIT: It's either finish drafting tonight or skip the entire first week and start scoring games on the 9th, according to this.

Grr. Missed that. Yahoo used to let you get stats retroactively. I guess we're starting on the 9th then?

Grr. Missed that. Yahoo used to let you get stats retroactively. I guess we're starting on the 9th then?

Retro stats are available for roto leagues or point-based H2H. Since we're straight H2H, we don't have that option.

Since I have a good amount of time during the day, want me to keep monitoring the picks for the "go by the rankings" people, like in the post I put up earlier?

Retro stats are available for roto leagues or point-based H2H. Since we're straight H2H, we don't have that option.

Since I have a good amount of time during the day, want me to keep monitoring the picks for the "go by the rankings" people, like in the post I put up earlier?

That works for me. Unfortunately I don't work a set schedule so that has been an issue here too. Picks are up to date right now on the league page.

So, who's actually going to keep making their picks?

The way I understand it, we have Lowerdeck, me, Sahyder, and damshow who have expressed that they would rather make their own. I'm guessing Midget's on that list as well, since we stopped with him?

Guest mr. potato head

I'd much rather make my own picks if the scheduling works out, but if you guys schedule a live draft and I can't make it then I'll play the hand I'm dealt.

Yeah Midget has been sending me lists for each round in case he isn't around.

Did you get his Adam Jones/Josh Johnson situation fixed?

Yeah. Everyone should double check on the draft results page from the league to double check their rosters so far. I linked to it earlier but I'm on my phone right now so can't do it right now.