What instrument(s) can you play?

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Similar to thug, in order of proficiency:

Not Professional, But Good: Cello

Passable: Bass Guitar, Guitar

Can Kinda' Play Songs: Piano

I Know How To Use Them, That Should Count For Something: Flute, Saxophone

Embarassing part? There's been a piano in my parents' house for a s long as I can remember. First time I used it for real was, oddly enough, to tune my cello. As for the flute and the sax, that was an ex-girlfriend who was part of a marching band trying to get me interested in what she was doing so that I might try to join the marching band. Flute was cheaper but I could never quite get the lip structure down. I wound up being better at sax, and she got annoyed that I picked it up so easily so she didn't let me practice on her sax after a while.

My cello bow is kinda' turning crap, to the point where I either need to re-hair or replace it, but there's nowhere in town that I know can do one of those things, and as I only play it once a week anyway, and only to stay in practice, it's not that much of a bother. Might wanna' get new strings, though, and that, I can do online.

Ah well, at least I've got my guitars to keep me busy.

DA bass. Not my first choice, my first choice was merely singing. No bass players around, so I became bass/vocals. I have a good sense of rhythm but am not "good." All I really give a fuck about is riffs, though, and being that I played to slow n' heavy metal, there was no need for me to work up my playing speed or anything like that. So good enough for what I was doing, but I never needed to be good at all to do that.

• 2 months later...