Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Does look a nice kit but having been informed earlier in the season that Thomson and Kappa were both set to be leaving I'm not too certain about if it will be.

As for Monday night, I think you lot are being too harsh, we were shocking in the first half and bloody lucky not to be 3 or 4 down by half time. That said with only being 1-0 down we could easily have redeemed it but meh, let down by a refs decision and Keano missing a relatively simple header it was a fair result in the end.

Oh please, any club can say stuff like that, you're clutching at straws.

Oh please, any club can say stuff like that, you're clutching at straws.

Lets be fair though having had 2 points stolen off us that really will be the difference. You can be picky and all that but those 2 points this year look like they really will be important.

Any club can still say that.

What a victory today, 5-1. We now need a good result at Middlesbrough next week. A draw wouldn't be the end of the world, as long as we beat Blackburn. Then if Middlesbrough beat Man City, it'd be down to goal difference. It's gonna be a close finish.

Must admit, I was happy to see Reid score. Despite not being a Spurs fan, I think that Reid is the absolute bollocks. I've thought that since I seen him play for Forrest. This time next season, he'll be amazing.

Guest Majick

Agreed. My one game at WHL this season was to see the 2-0 win over Boro, who I love beating almost as much as Arsenal or Villa. A good result on Saturday - can't say a win with Boro's defence, which is usually good against mid-table teams - would set us up nicely. Stephen Kelly's goal could put us in Europe...

Latest "Dutch player" rumourmill news.

Apparantly there's rumours floating round about Schneijder from Ajax and (much more excitingly) Raphael Van der Vaart perhaps being drawn to the Lane by the Arnesen/Jol situation.

Van der Vaart would be my dream signing since playing as Ajax in CM00/01 and him being magnificent.

Unfortunately, Spurs don't really have the drawing power, though if we got into UEFA and actually had some kinda run, who knows...