Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Davids was pretty good....It's been a while since we've had a player that buzzes around for the full 90 minutes.

And don't worry Ze my boy....The bitterness is something we've had many times....Playing alright and a couple of goals ahead and then another team scoring three....

Playing badly and third in the league can only be a good thing...

On an aside though, how the hell did Jenas get into the England squad ahead of Danny Murphy?

Guest sahyder2k5

Personally, I don't think Davids has been doing that well. He hasn't been bad or anything, je just doesnt seem to do much. Yet, since his arrival (and this may be pure coincidence) the team seems to ahve received a more aggressive edge that they had lacked for a long time.

And I profess my love for Aaron Lennon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Poor game today. I can now see why Everton are bottom of the league. Unlike other opponents so far this year, Everton used more of a tighter man-marking system, and less zonal marking, which made it tough in the first half, but we cracked the bastards in the second half, and got the 3 points.

*waves down to Arsenal*

I'm going to the Man U screening.