Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

• Admin

Souza (now at Den Haag), Halfreddsson, and Limbersky are all youngsters that were signed as 'hot prospects' for the future. Nobody expected them to make an immidiate impact.

I'd like to see El Hamdaoui get a game during the African Nations Cup. See if he is better than Rasiak. Unless he's In the tournament of course.

• Admin

Martin Jol reports that Edgar Davids suffered a hairline fracture against Villa on Saturday - but remains hopeful he could line-up against Fulham on January 31.

The Dutch international picked up the hairline fracture of the fibula in a tackle with Villa's Gavin McCann in the goalless draw at the Lane.

Teemu Tainio also suffered a sprained right ankle in the final seconds of the game and faces two to three weeks on the sidelines.

Jermaine Jenas, who had to be substituted just before half-time after suffering mild concussion in a clash of heads with Juan Pablo Angel, will be okay to resume training this week.

Martin told us this afternoon: "Edgar has a hairline fracture so he could be out next week but he's a tough guy so hopefully he'll be fit.

Source: TH.com

IMO, Davids has been... not so great this year. We could have survived without him if Tainio was fine. Tainio has been our best midfielder this year, by far, Jenas will be missed too.

Havn't been to a game all season :(

that's the problem with being an self employed, no work, no money. And when I have had the money it's been a sell-out. Damn Martin Jol! things were never this bad under David Pleat when we lost all the time!

Had a lot of work recently though, after i've fixed up my bike I'll have to see a coupla matches for sure (also promised my sis I'd take her to Highbury before they closed it, little Gooner :angry: Why can't she be grown-up already). Can't wait to see Davids play, get my shirt printed up (probably with Stalteri since Davies is long gone). Hopefully Mido, Jenas and Tainio will be back in a coupla weeks too.

Hoping we can get into the Champion's League, even if we don't this is the best season we've had since I became interested in football when I was a nipper wiv, Lineker and Gazza, Erik 'The Viking' and Mabbutt.

Havn't been to a game all season :(

that's the problem with being an self employed, no work, no money. And when I have had the money it's been a sell-out. Damn Martin Jol! things were never this bad under David Pleat when we lost all the time!

Had a lot of work recently though, after i've fixed up my bike I'll have to see a coupla matches for sure (also promised my sis I'd take her to Highbury before they closed it, little Gooner :angry: Why can't she be grown-up already). Can't wait to see Davids play, get my shirt printed up (probably with Stalteri since Davies is long gone). Hopefully Mido, Jenas and Tainio will be back in a coupla weeks too.

Hoping we can get into the Champion's League, even if we don't this is the best season we've had since I became interested in football when I was a nipper wiv, Lineker and Gazza, Erik 'The Viking' and Mabbutt.

QUOTE(marksbros6 @ 25th Jan 2006, 10:25 pm)

Havn't been to a game all season

Had a lot of work recently though, after i've fixed up my bike I'll have to see a coupla matches for sure (also promised my sis I'd take her to Highbury before they closed it, little Gooner Why can't she be grown-up already). Can't wait to see Davids play, get my shirt printed up (probably with Stalteri since Davies is long gone). Hopefully Mido, Jenas and Tainio will be back in a coupla weeks too.

Why in gods earth would you wanna do that ?! and i must say i gotta agree with you about the David Plet 2002-03 era that was freakin awesome . £13 a ticket and the game was always quality

Edited by marksbros6