Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

God, you talk some shit.

There is NO WAY in hell Lennon is better than Wright Phillips. WP is one of the best wingers in the Premiership, and in my opinion, one of the best in the world (when he's on his game). I seriously believe that. Everytime I see him on the ball he amazes me.

Edited by Lost Soul

On this seasons performances Lennon has been better than Wright Phillips . Wright Phillips has pace , so does Lennon . Wright Phillips has skill , so does Lennon . Wright Phillips is a VERY average at crossing , as is Lennon . So it comes down to form who has been on better form the past few months ?

Joe Cole has outplayed WP. So?

Cole would outplay Lennon, too.

WP & Lennon are BOTH good. I'd MUCh rather see WP go to the World Cup, as he's more proven, even if it just being slightly so. Lennon will get his chance, definately, hell, he might go this year, he's been outstanding, and he'd deserve it. I'd just personally, pick WP ahead of him.

Not at all , Mourinho isnt stupid if he thinks a player is playing to well to drop they keep there place eg Joe Cole .

Dude, seriously, sort that grammar out, no offence at all to you.

And I still disagree with that "point". And wait..Mourinho has made some of the most stupid decisions I've ever came across. He put a defender up forward in the last 10 minutes of a game. I forget what player it was, but I remember the commentators were shocked. To add to that, if you're losing a game, you don't put a defender up forward in the last 10 minutes.

Assuming it was Huth he put forward.

Yes, yes you do. He's strong, has good ball control, can win headers, and has a belter of a shot.

Guest Heresy

Chelsea (Notice I said Chelsea, not Mourinho) bought Wright-Phillips solely so nobody else could have him in my opinion. That's why he doesn't play.

Edited by Heresy

Joe Cole forced his way into the Chelsea side by playing well so SWP obviously hasnt been playing that well , otherwise he would be in there .

That's the shittest point I've ever fucking came across.

So, yeah, WP isn't good at all, because he doesn't get picked, etc, etc. :lmao:

It's all down to manager preference.

Well it looks like you gits are gonna steal (:shifty:) fourth place, and on league form you'd deserve it. But I couldn't help but laugh at the fans who had the "We're Going On A European Tour" banner. At least wait until the final is over (or until you flop in the final game and we steal in :D) to have a banner like that, because my god will they look really stupid if you don't get it at all. The overwhelming joy I'll have at mocking every Yiddo I see will be amazing if either we win the Champions League, or you just totally blow it. For the record, I see both of them happening :D.

Not at all , Mourinho isnt stupid if he thinks a player is playing to well to drop they keep there place eg Joe Cole .

Dude, seriously, sort that grammar out, no offence at all to you.

And I still disagree with that "point". And wait..Mourinho has made some of the most stupid decisions I've ever came across. He put a defender up forward in the last 10 minutes of a game. I forget what player it was, but I remember the commentators were shocked. To add to that, if you're losing a game, you don't put a defender up forward in the last 10 minutes.

Assuming it was Huth he put forward.

Yes, yes you do. He's strong, has good ball control, can win headers, and has a belter of a shot.

Though it may make sense, when that seemed (until recently) to be his only throw of the dice when Chelsea were struggling, then that was the big worry for them.

I thought they were in Europe either way.. just not the Champs League, if you win it?

Yes...true...the UEFA Cup (you meant that right?). But what I mean is the banner was pretty clearly suppose to be about the Champions League. UEFA Cup...Millwall were in that recently...nothing much to shout about :shifty: