Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Id personally go for Jenas instead of Nolan and its nothing to do with Jenas being a Yiddo . When Jenas plays well hes the third best English attacking centre midfielder (Behind Gerrard and Lampard) . Ive seen Jenas all season and he only impressed me a few times and He was amazing at Everton away , Nolan isnt a bad player but He doesnt make the same runs into the box as JJ

Ive seen Jenas all season and he only impressed me a few times and He was amazing at Everton away

I'm sure you've worded something wrong, but you'd choose Jenas who has only impressed you a few times?

Plus, I dunno about runs into the box, but I'm pretty sure Nolan scored more than Jenas this season.

Yeah, I was right....8 to 6.

Edited by rvdwannabe

And your not biased ever ? You said Milner was better than Boa Morte so there goes me thinking you know anything about Football .

What I meant by hes played well is hes played out of his skin and Im not a huge fan of Jenas because I personally feel he pussy foots out of challenges to often for my liking . In general I would take Jenas over Nolan if both players were at their best .

I know as much as anyone about football , yeah im biased towards Spurs and very anti-Arsenal because thats the way I am , Like it or not and yeah alot of people dont like it but oh well . Football is about opinions at the end of the day . If you feel Barry is worth an England call up then thats your opinion I think hes been awful like the rest of the Villa side , thats called opinion .

If you feel Barry is worth an England call up then thats your opinion I think hes been awful like the rest of the Villa side , thats called opinion .

LOL. Why go for the cheapshot, seriously?

"Oh no. Losing an arguement.. QUICK INSULT THE TEAM HE SUPPORTS!" You know less about football than most of us here, it's obvious & comes across easily. I think you're a know-nothing, grammar-troubled, idiotic blind yiddo. That's called opinion, actually, no, that's fact.

• Admin

If I was taking two English Spurs Central Midfielders to the World Cup, it'd be Carrick & Murphy. Jenas shouldn't be anywhere near the squad, especially if Kevin Nolan, Scott Parker and Nigel Reo-Coker haven't even been given a chance.

If you feel Barry is worth an England call up then thats your opinion I think hes been awful like the rest of the Villa side , thats called opinion .

"Oh no. Losing an arguement.. QUICK INSULT THE TEAM HE SUPPORTS!" You know less about football than most of us here, it's obvious & comes across easily. I think you're a know-nothing, grammar-troubled, idiotic blind yiddo. That's called opinion, actually, no, that's fact.

Hahahahaha Aston Villa. :lmao:

In all seriousness we're in Europe for the first time in years. It's our highest Premiership finish ever. We've got a young team FULL of English players in and around the full England and England U21 squads.

Y'know what? In hindsight our season has been great and no-one can take it away from us. It just hurt A LOT to lose out, last game of the season, to the team we hate the most...Surely people can understand that.

We had a great season and fully deserve our high position and I'll guarantee another top 6 season next year. It's alright Arsenal fans, I won't upset you by *shock horror* daring to suggest we may just finish ahead of you next season so you can be happy with us finishing sixth, nicely below you again.

But I'd prefer to have the Spurs squad than support a Euro Cup final, Champions League qualifying team of French and Spaniards managed by the most two-faced and hypocritical manager English football has ever seen.

West Ham are the future of English football.

And I agree with the report I read which said that although Arsenal may not be full of English players, they are a product of the English football regime which should be commended as such. Oh, and I also agree with the report about how much a man of dignity and respect Arsene Wenger is. All managers have thier times where they favour their team to some extent, but your hatred of him comes across as pure "I like Spurs, I hate Tottenham" than anything.

And guarantee another top 6 position, or finishing ahead of Arsenal all you want, but I doubt it. It'll be just another empty threat, like the fact that most of your fans had been touting you as Champions League this season at some point or other, and you failed.

Edited by rvdwannabe

I can't see how we're not one of the top 6 clubs in the Premiership and we've got a group of players that will only get better before next season. Throw in a few new signings and we certainly won't be any worse than we are this year!

Some Arsenal hate DOES come with the Spurs badge but mainly because over the last 18 years or whatever that I've supported Tottenham I've had so much grief from Arsenal fans, managers and players towards Spurs it's hardly surprising. The two clubs are down the road from eachother for a start and while I have good friends who are gooners and we tend to indulge in more good hearted banter, more dislike is directioned at the club.

It would be stupid to lose a friendship over a football club.

Also players are disliked due to who they play for but it's the same with EVERYONE and every club. Everyone is bias slightly over which players are better than others, whether it's for your club or overly against another club to annoy their supporters.

Guest muddatrucker

Everyone is bias slightly over which players are better than others, whether it's for your club or overly against another club to annoy their supporters.

And I agree with the report I read which said that although Arsenal may not be full of English players, they are a product of the English football regime which should be commended as such. Oh, and I also agree with the report about how much a man of dignity and respect Arsene Wenger is. All managers have thier times where they favour their team to some extent, but your hatred of him comes across as pure "I like Spurs, I hate Tottenham" than anything.

And guarantee another top 6 position, or finishing ahead of Arsenal all you want, but I doubt it. It'll be just another empty threat, like the fact that most of your fans had been touting you as Champions League this season at some point or other, and you failed.

We get it, you hate Spurs, go away.

If I was taking two English Spurs Central Midfielders to the World Cup, it'd be Carrick & Murphy. Jenas shouldn't be anywhere near the squad, especially if Kevin Nolan, Scott Parker and Nigel Reo-Coker haven't even been given a chance.

You would be crazy to take Murphy. Since January he's made, what, one start? Maybe two? And he's done next to nothing in those appearances. Jenas I know has been injured but he's had a much better season than Murphy.

Guest muddatrucker

We get it, you hate Spurs, go away.