Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Indeed, Although its out August 30th apparently because of a huge balls up on the lettering or something. Not sure who to get on the back this year as I had Keano last year so I dont really want the same. Its either going to be Berbatov or Zokora I think. I dont wanna get Lennon as everyone will have him this year, If Ziegler starts to feature in the first few games ill probally end up getting him though.

And a little note, If you ever get off at Northumberland Park and always walk past that pub id recomend giving it a visit sometime especially in this heat. I went in there for a few pints yesterday afternoon, it was quite nice in there.

Edited by The Slickman

Tottenham Hotspur striker Dimitar Berbatov has given himself a goalscoring target of 15 to 20 goals in his first season in the Premier League.

Bulgarian Berbatov joined Spurs from Bayer Leverkusen for £10.9m in May.

"It will be good if I can score 15 or even 20 goals next season," Berbatov, 25, told Bulgarian radio Gong.

"It was difficult during the first two pre-season matches but I received a welcome reception at Spurs and I don't think I'll have a problem to adapt."

Berbatov, who scored 69 goals in 154 matches during his five years in the Bundesliga as well as 31 goals in 50 games for Bulgaria, has already been aware of Spurs' rivalry with Arsenal.

"I'll be happy to score against Arsenal," said Berbatov.

"It's not difficult to understand that they are our bitter rivals, everybody in the club is talking about it."

The Bulgarian forward added: "Little by little I'm coming into my best form. Everything is new for me, even the training sessions are different.

"But training is varied and it makes it pleasant."

If he could get 15 to 20 goals that would, of course, be brilliant. The bolded part's my favourite bit though :D

You obviously didn't read the article. He said he would be happy to score against Arsenal, relating to their rivalry with Tottenham. It's good to see someone who has never played in the Premiership take note of rivalries and history rather than just coming in and not caring.

• Admin

His representatives have gone up North to have talks with Newcastle.

Surely, he would prefer us, a team defintly in Europe and a weak left side than a team who may not get in and already have the likes of Luque and N'Zogbia on the left.

Here is hoping.

So, he's gone up to Newcastle - football's graveyard.

Still, fair play to him - he'll become automatic first choice and has the chance to become THE star of the team, and be loved by crazed Toon for the rest of his days, being hailed as a hero and legend after a few years, without even needing to win anything.

He's injury prone, may not be THAT bad a loss, but we NEED a left winger.

Now Duff is at Newcastle, will this finally lead to a first team chance for Ziegler ? Lets hope so.

EDIT:

Wanna know how much the shirts will set you back ?

Heres my order

Part Number Description Qty Price Value

27799 WHT L MNS HME S/S SHIRT 1 39.99 39.99

B9 BLACK 9 1 3.25 3.25

BA BLACK A PREMIERSHIP LETTERS 1 1.50 1.50

BB BLACK B PREMIERSHIP LETTERS 2 1.50 3.00

BE BLACK E PREMIERSHIP LETTERS 1 1.50 1.50

BO BLACK O PREMIERSHIP LETTERS 1 1.50 1.50

BR BLACK R PREMIERSHIP LETTERS 1 1.50 1.50

BT BLACK T PREMIERSHIP LETTERS 1 1.50 1.50

BV BLACK PREMIERSHIP LETTERS 1 1.50 1.50

Postage & Packing 0.00

Order Total 55.24

27947 L MNS 3RD SHIRT 1 39.99 39.99

UB UEFA CUP PLAYERS BADGE 1 3.00 3.00

Postage & Packing 5.99

Order Total 48.98

Over £100 for 2 shirts. Fuck me. Cancelled my Berbatov shirt until my next paycheck.

Edited by The Slickman