Official Tottenham Hotspur Thread

At the moment this years Third shirt is one of my favourites ever. Just looks classy with the gold.

You mean the one identical to the other North London teams home shirt last season? :unsure:

It's not identical, are you colour blind? And who cares if it's similar, I for one loved Arsenal's throwback shirt last season.

You have to settle for the names they offer though.

Or alternatively you pay £5 and they'll print whatever you want.

Oh right, last time I inquired about printing at JJB it was £2 per letter and £5 per number, obviously changed since then.

Ah, the smarmy Gooner. Such a rare sight in the league last season, but apparently not with a memory of more than a few months.

The Arse will be laughing on the other side of their faces soon enough.

Shame about losing Duff to the Toon, but I figure we've got a lot of young talents in, and Spurs have always been a great club for developing young talent into excellent players, so that's positive.

I may even get a shirt this year, haven't been able to afford one in ages. If I got a number, I'd probably get a Carrick or Berbatov one, and maybe the cool third strip. That is SO schmexxi.

I for one am delighted to see the back of Carrick. Davids and Zoko seem like a deadly partnership with JJ as the backup midfielder. Carrick is so over rated its untrue, hes a defensive midfielder that is not strong and cant tackle that well, he doesnt break up play like a Davids or Makelele. Bye Micheal thanks for all the memories .. wait you didnt give us any because you sat in your own half constantly.

Ah, how quickly we turn on the stars when they leave.

Seriously, I'm sad to see Carrick go, as he was the heart of the team last season and he's definitely a star of the future. For £15 million, hopefully we can get some talent in to replace him, as I'm not sure Davids can still go in CM. And we still need a halfway decent LM, damnit!

Seriously, shitting on Carrick is pointless, as he basically ran the midfield last season.