TEW05 Real World Update: April 2012

Regarding Damien Sandow's gimmick on SD, I'd say "Arrogant" is probably he best fit.

I know the gimmick doesn't exist in this database, but an older one had a gimmick called "Intellectual Superior", a "Cocky" gimmick (don#t know the actual requirements though).

Maybe that gimmick could be created as it seems to fit Sandow's character, talking about Shakespeare, Mozart and such.

Regarding Damien Sandow's gimmick on SD, I'd say "Arrogant" is probably he best fit.

I know the gimmick doesn't exist in this database, but an older one had a gimmick called "Intellectual Superior", a "Cocky" gimmick (don#t know the actual requirements though).

Maybe that gimmick could be created as it seems to fit Sandow's character, talking about Shakespeare, Mozart and such.

Arrogant doesn't exist? Ok then, quite sure it does. Intellectual superior does work however.

Add a team between Santino and Brodus Clay. No experience obviously.

Make Damien Sandow's main finisher the "Crossface Chickenwing", a submission.

Edited by tougie

Arrogant doesn't exist? Ok then, quite sure it does. Intellectual superior does work however.

I was talking about the "Intellectual Superior" gimmick that doesn't exist in the current database. At least in mine..

My bad, and I checked the DB and while Intellectual Superior doesn't exist, Intellectual does. Seems like a good fit either way.

Add a Hatred between Scott Steiner and Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff. (read the quote below and maybe consider adding strong dislike with Steiner and Pritchard too (I dont know what context he used Pritchard in)

just like his promos, some of the things Steiner is coming out with are classic!

“Yur an idiot,U intro me to yur family n im nice doesnt mean i give a f-ck about u N and yur bust-out family… Put yur daughter on the corner n see if she can earn money on her back bcuz she cant sing or dance

“U dont know….u dont know who i am and what im capable of..yur creative control wont help u in real life situations”

“U R a fool Hogan-U n bischoff arrogantly came into Tna n disrespected n sh-t on evrybdy bhind closed doors n in the media,” Steiner wrote. “N u didnt think u were going to piss ppl off

“U unprofessional mothrf–k’rs attackd AJ,Roode,Angle n Borash n the media,but to attack Angle professionally n personally was bullsh-t… Which i will address later,YOU,bischoff n pritchard book the show,tell me how u lobbying yurself to get me back,U lying piece of sh-t… No believes yur bullsh-t,U see money n talent in me really,U also think b—hoffs son is the future of wrestling F-ck U”

Very unimportant, but possibly set Nick Patrick to on hiatus or even left the biz, hasn't reffed full time in a few years, and still has back issues. Speaking of that, his body condition should be at 65%.

Make sure Billy Gunn/Kip James or whatever he is called in the data has extremely religious checked. His physical ratings should be at about

Head: 65%

Body: 75%

Arm: 75%

Leg: 95%

Edited by tougie

I was talking about the "Intellectual Superior" gimmick that doesn't exist in the current database. At least in mine..

My bad, and I checked the DB and while Intellectual Superior doesn't exist, Intellectual does. Seems like a good fit either way.

I checked the intellectual gimmick, and that gimmick (at least in the default format) only applies to women

You could either make a new intellectual gimmick for males only, or you can just change the default to be non-gender specific. I think the genius gimmick would be a good substitute though

Edited by swibbo

Guest The Phenomenal Red

- Add Samuray Del Sol to CZW as a Lower Midcard Face.

He is not in the game.

Rename Genki Horiguchi to Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee in Dragon Gate. Make him face with a geek gimmick.

Rename Ryo Saito to Ryo Jimmy Saito in Dragon Gate. Make him face with a geek gimmick.

Rename Yasushi Kanda to Jimmy Kanda in Dragon Gate. Make him face with a geek gimmick.

Rename Mondai Arong to Mondai Ryu.

Make Jimmy Susumu a geek in DG.

Make Jimmy Kagetora a geek in DG.

Remove Ricochet from Mad Blankey (DG).

Remove Brodie Lee, CIMA and Richochet from Mad Blankey (DGUSA).

Rename Veteran Army to Veteran Army (DG). Add Gamma,

Add Larry Dallas as a manager for DG and add him to Mad Blankey (DG).

Rename MarrahIssapa to Jimmyz (DG) with Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee, Jimmy Kagetora, Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Susumu & Ryo Jimmy Saito.

Add Jimmyz (DGUSA) with Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito & Susumu Yokosuka.

Add Veteran Army (DGUSA) with CIMA, Dragon kid, Gamma, Masaaki Mochizuki & Stalker Ichikawa.

Add World 1 International (DG) with Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi, Pac, Ricochet & Rich Swann.

Add World 1 International (DGUSA) with Masato Yoshino, Naruki Doi, Pac, Ricochet & Rich Swann.

- Remove Drake Younger, Hallowicked, & Frightmare from DGUSA/Evolve.

Evolve 11 spoilers

- Add Jake Manning to DGUSA/Evolve as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Drew Gulak to DGUSA/Evolve as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add 'The Gentlemen's Club' as a stable in DGUSA/Evolve. Members are Chuck Taylor, Jake Manning, & Drew Gulak.

Add a strong dislike between Scott Steiner and Garrett Bischoff. Obviously Steiner's been talking alot of trash and Garrett said in an interview that "people who aren't on your level will always try to bring you down". Sure Scott didn't appriciate that.