TEW05 Real World Update: April 2012

So how are you going to do open fight now? Make it an annual event or what?

More informarion on the event would make it easier to figure out, i am not a mind reader and till it happens nobody knows what they will do.

Hi everybody , first thanks for the job you're doing here. I just want to know if you add the wrestler of CHIKARA "Saturyne" aka Tamara McNeill or Aurora D'Amore ?

Stats for said workers would be more useful.

From what I understand it will be a monthly thing were you wrestlers can call out wrestlers and they have to accept.

- Add 'Paige and Sofia Cortez' with Britani Knight & Sexy Juliette as a tag team in FCW. Set their experience to None.

- Add 'The Ascension' with Ryan O'Reilly & Brandon T as a tag team in FCW. Set their experience to Low.

- Add Dee Edwards to FCW.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Any thought of deleting Soldier Ant & Fire Ant since their in the game as other people? They seem to have different info on their profiles too. Example being Soldier Ant's listed birth info is April 1983 while the other profile for him list April 1987.

Their is only one listing for Soldier Ant and Fire Ant, if your refering to other people in game who have been rumored to be under the mask then till its been confirmed they will be seperate.

Extreme Rules Spoiler

Layla is the new Divas Champion

- Cody Rhodes is the new IC Champ as well

I'd add a hatred between Ric Flair and Paul Orndorff. As well as Paul and Bret Hart. Orndorff pretty much trashed both in an interview. Called Flair a loser, said Bret is a nobody from Canada, etc.

As a follow up to what someone said, for now I would change Archibald Peck's name to Mixed Martial Archie in Chikara. Make his gimmick either comedy character or MMA fighter. Make his finishing move the Guillotine Choke, secondary "Cross Armbreaker". He should be a face.

Edited by tougie

Drew Gulak update

Brawling-39

Power-28

Strong Style-25

Hardcore-25

MMA Style-15

Mat Work-65

Chain Wrestling-70

Submissions-55

Ariel-30

Flashiness-20

Microphone-55

Charisma-60

Acting-50

Looks-50

Superstar Quality-50

Basics-70

Psychology-65

Safety-70

Consistency-65

Selling-67

Athleticism-72

Toughness-56

Stamina-71

Intensity-40

Stiffness-40

Resilience-80

Menace-25

Refereeing-0

Business Skill-0

Booking Skill-0

Respect-5

Change his heel performance to good. Change cool to medium, cocky to good, crazy to medium, & weasel to good.

Chuck Taylor update

Brawling-31

Power-30

Strong Style-35

Hardcore-25

MMA Style-0

Mat Work-60

Chain Wrestling-55

Submissions-55

Ariel-40

Flashiness-40

Microphone-65

Charisma-65

Acting-50

Looks-55

Superstar Quality-60

Basics-70

Psychology-65

Safety-70

Consistency-75

Selling-65

Athleticism-70

Toughness-47

Stamina-73

Intensity-45

Stiffness-40

Resilience-80

Menace-15

Refereeing-0

Business Skill-0

Booking Skill-0

Respect-20

Edited by DoubleJ13

"With the return of Brock … it's completely different than The Rock. But for me, it kind of just made me angry and not in a way like, 'Oh, blast. They get to be on another pay per view.' More in a way that – I'm out there working. I never take a day off. I never plan on taking a day off. I'm so in love with the wrestling business I couldn't see myself going away. And these guys have that ability to come back in because they have that presence, they have that following and are just automatically accepted as superstars again. So there's something to learn and something to be kind of irritated from that whole Attitude Era generation, but I get it from both the good and the bad."

Maybe add a dislike between Cody Rhodes and Brock Lesnar? Depends on how you take that quote?

- When asked who his favorite WWE Diva was on Twitter, Steve Austin replied Kelly Kelly:

“She’s my fave Diva. Super nice young lady. Keeps improving in the ring. Very easy on the eyes.”

Also maybe add a friendship between Steve Austin and Kelly Kelly

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

Change Brock Lesnar's main finisher to the Kimura, secondary the F-5.

Remove the Bella's from WWE. The rumors have been confirmed as WWE.com has an article up. Set them to on hiatus for now until they make their plans public.

Raw Spoiler

- Truth and Kofi are the new tag team champions. Make them a tag team with no experience.

Edited by tougie

Raw Spoiler

- Truth and Kofi are the new tag team champions. Make them a tag team with no experience.

No experience? they've been teaming for over a month, I think it's fair to at least give them Low Experience.

Doesn't really make a difference, they won't hold the belts for long. And I don't watch matches that don't mean anything and aren't entertaining so I wouldn't have known they have been teaming.

• 2 months later...