TEW05 Real World Update: April 2012

- Add a blood relative relationship between Roddy Piper and Bret Hart

I think Piper calling the Harts his "cousins" has always been a term of endearment; I don't think they're actually blood relatives.

Smackdown Spoiler

- Add Antonio Cesaro to Smackdown as a lower midcard heel, dual sports athlete. Make Aksana a heel manager. Cesaro's gimmick is that he is a european rugby player apparently. I guess Jinder Mahal is just soooo good at being the anti-american character that you can't have two.

- Add 'Steen and Jacobs' with Kevin Steen & Jimmy Jacobs as a tag team in ROH. Set their experience to None.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Larry Dallas.

- Make Shaun Rickers second finisher is The Gravy Boat (Pinfall) on his profile & all contracts.

- Delete the stable The Standard from NWA Hollywood.

- Add Timothy Thatcher to NWA Hollywood as a Lower Midcard Heel.

- Add Sinn Bodhi to NWA Hollywood as a Midcard Heel.

- Add Brian Cage to NWA Hollywood as a Midcard Face.

- Add Andrew Hellman to NWA Hollywood as an Opener Face.

- Add 'Lucky, Inc.' with Joey Ryan & Johnny Goodtime as a tag team in NWA Hollywood. Set their experience to Low.

- Add Adam Pearce to the Family Stone stable.

- Add Brodie Lee to FCW. He announced it over the weekend.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Add a blood relative relationship between Roddy Piper and Bret Hart

I think Piper calling the Harts his "cousins" has always been a term of endearment; I don't think they're actually blood relatives.

They are actually second cousins in real life too.

Hello, guys. Just joined the forums today, looking for an April 2012 update.

I tried downloading from the GNetwork link but all I could find in the index is March 2012. I tried Rapidshare and it said "invalid download parameters".

Can someone help a brother out and tell me what I'm doing wrong? If anyone else has an alternative download site, I'd appreciate it lots.

Thanks, folks!

R

Edited by Rocketdog

Here is proof as well as wikipedia on 2 pages

Also, add Brodie Lee to FCW. He has signed a development contract with WWE. No news on a name yet though.

Edited by ScottHallLeg-end

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Taya Valkyrie to PDM as an opener heel with a old school heel gimmick.

Add El Consejo to PDM as a stable with Toscano and Texano Jr.

Add Toscano to PDM as a main event heel with a rebel gimmick.

Add Texano Jr. to PDM as a main event heel with a rebel gimmick.

Violento Jack is the new PDM Extrema champion winning the vacated title in a 5-way.

Edit: Add Akatsuk as a stable in Dragon Gate with Chihiro Tominaga, Shingo Takagi & YAMATO

A new Super Shenlong was introduced as a new member of the group as well. No news on who it is.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

I tried downloading from the GNetwork link but all I could find in the index is March 2012. I tried Rapidshare and it said "invalid download parameters".

Can someone help a brother out and tell me what I'm doing wrong? If anyone else has an alternative download site, I'd appreciate it lots.

Thanks, folks!

R

When I try from RapidShare, I get a virus warning, and I can't find it on G-Network either.

Thanks, folks!

R

When I try from RapidShare, I get a virus warning, and I can't find it on G-Network either.

Guess Eddie hasnt bothered updating it yet, I have also just downloaded it from Rapidshare and scanned it and it is completly clean.

Thanks, folks!

R

Guess Eddie hasnt bothered updating it yet, I have also just downloaded it from Rapidshare and scanned it and it is completly clean.

Thanks, Who. For the reply and for all the hard work you put into turning this game that much more playable. Cheers.

- Change Wil Maximo's birth year to 1987.

- Set Ricardo Rodriguez & Alberto del Rio's WWE contract to Brand 2.

- Set Titus O'Neil's WWE contract to Brand 2.

- Set Darren Young's WWE contract to Brand 2.

- Add 'O'Neil and Young' with Thaddeus Bullard & Fred Sampson as a tag team in WWE. Set their experience to Low.

I'll wait until it gets updated, I guess. I don't trust sites that has virus protection on my computer waving red flags.

Have you ever heard of FALSE POSITIVES?

Darren Young (Fred Sampson) and Titus O'Neil (Thaddeus Bullard) on SmackDown, both as Lower Midcarders (Do you agree on that??).

Add Darren Young and Titus O'Neil to WWE as a team with Low in experience.

Any ideas of what to set as Young's and O'Neil's new gimmicks, if they change from "Man On A Mission" (Young) and "Cocky" (O'Neil)??

Edited by JuulDK

So how are you going to do open fight now? Make it an annual event or what?

More informarion on the event would make it easier to figure out, i am not a mind reader and till it happens nobody knows what they will do.

Hi everybody , first thanks for the job you're doing here. I just want to know if you add the wrestler of CHIKARA "Saturyne" aka Tamara McNeill or Aurora D'Amore ?

Stats for said workers would be more useful.