2012 NCAA College Football Thread

Wow, Week 2 is going to be fun as all hell to watch. Plenty of interesting match ups, and some upset alerts early in the conference season.

****Watch out games****

UGA @ Mizzou

UF @ ATM

Wisconsin @ OrgST

Auburn @ MissST

***Watch out games with FCS schools***

UC Davis @ SJSU

North Dakota ST @ Col State

E Washington @ Wazzu

NH @ Minn

Games I think will be closer than they'd like: UCF @ OhioST and ECU @ South Carolina

LOL, Mike Nesbitt the OC for Houston has resigned after losing to TXST this past weekend. Wrong asst coach resigned I think, but wow holy crap. Now Travis Bush takes over (from Portland, a town literally less than 10 miles away from where I grew up). He's shown to be a great play caller with TXST (when they last were nationally ranked and blew up things offensively 5yrs ago) and last year here with UTSA.

Pitt sucks. Wow.

Also, I guess the offensive talent came around early enough for Cincy :shifty: but I dunno if that's more a product of them, or of Pitt really being bad apparently. I'll reserve full judgement on Munchies and friends after they face real pressure from the front 7 of a defense.

Big 12 inks 2.6$ BILLION media rights deal

^ key part is that the "grant of rights" stays with the Big 12 for any school that leaves the conference in the next 13 years (length of deal).

... an DMN, what's up man ? UCLA can't keep RBs happy or what ? Former HS player of the year Malcom Jones wants out

Yeeeaaahhh .... there's quite a few of us that want to slap the dogshit out of whomever decided this was a good idea. I mean the last thing the Aggies need is to "Aggie" something up like this.

I get the NCs, because everyone in the SEC does that. The conference championships, though? Laughable. One of them they got beat by 35 by Nebraska, the other two I don't think they even played in the title game!

Yeah, that's the main issue Aggie Fan has with it. If you're going to claim the conference titles, make it a separate thing for "Division" titles. Easy, but claiming full titles ? <_< Stupid. At least with the NCs claims are legit since it took forever for a true entity to take the lead and be considered as "the" one/two that bestowed the title.

And yes Plubby, UTST indeed. I knew it was done for Utah when Wynn went down again. He's the difference in that team plain and simple.