2012 NCAA College Football Thread

Yeah we have our first LOL of the season in the works in the first game. Awesome.

Yeah, Rogers still with Tennessee makes all the difference in the world. Their final spot is absolutely due to him being booted. Honestly I don't think Dooley has had a fair shake from his players staying healthy in order to actually get a good enough feel for his actual coaching ability. Sucks for him because I honestly feel he's a good coach.

OH, and I forgot one of my "watch" games of the week:

Ohio @ Penn St**

I agree with you about Dooley, and I'd love to see him here for several more years. But the fans are fickle here, and its all about results. The problem hasn't just been injuries, but recruiting being hurt by what happened with *spit* Lane Kiffin. The quality of players they've gotten in the last few years hasn't exactly been stellar. Dooley was voted worst coach in the SEC last year, and I beg to differ. The Vols were bad last year due to a bad defense and some botched offensive plays more than bad coaching. And the team under Dooley has always been better on paper than on the field, due to injuries and mistakes. Example: The game against LSU in 2010, where the Vols ended up with too many men on the field.

*edit* Ohio @ Penn St should be interesting. The game I want to see involving Penn State this season, though, is vs. Ohio State. A team whose big `punishment' in the end is a coaching upgrade vs. a team under sanctions who just replaced a now deceased coach who turned out to be a lying piece of shit. I honestly don't care who wins that one.

(Oh, and if they happen to find any more violations against Penn State while they're still under sanctions, I think they should be given two options: 1. Death Penalty. 2. The school is renamed Penis State and their helmets are painted purple.)

Edited by GhostMachine

Plubby, you probably figured this out by now, but MSU's QB is not good.

and I'm not saying that because I'm a Michigan fan, I'm saying that because he's barely improved from when I saw him get killed by my brother's team in the state title game his senior year.

Roundtree%2BND.jpg

Also, thanks for the win tomorrow since your pulling for Bama tongue.gif

I suggest you frame that photo .... because you'll be crying at this time tomorrow.

Why would I cry because we lost a game we're suppose to lose?

Because getting your ass dragged across hot coals hurts ... ?