2012 NCAA College Football Thread

Yeah we have our first LOL of the season in the works in the first game. Awesome.

Yeah, Rogers still with Tennessee makes all the difference in the world. Their final spot is absolutely due to him being booted. Honestly I don't think Dooley has had a fair shake from his players staying healthy in order to actually get a good enough feel for his actual coaching ability. Sucks for him because I honestly feel he's a good coach.

OH, and I forgot one of my "watch" games of the week:

Ohio @ Penn St**

Big East looking for 14th member and wants title game after next year

.... erm, why the blue hell did the Towson players NOT let him go ? Easiest 2pts ever. :shifty:

Play of the year candidate from the UMASS/UCONN game:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/STBOrwwxgOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now that i've ripped apart HttK's predictions i'll put up mine like damshow did, along with a dark horse who could come out of relative nowhere to win it.

ACC: Florida State | Dark Horse: Georgia Tech

Big 12: Texas | Dark Horse: TCU

Big East: Louisville | Dark Horse: USF (not really a proper dark horse as they're widely tipped, but everyone else stinks too much. Maybe Pitt I guess?)

Big Ten: Wisconsin | Dark Horse: MSU

CUSA: Tulsa

MAC: Miami (OH) | Dark Horse: Ohio

MWC: Boise State | Dark Horse: Air Force

Pac-12: USC | Dark Horse: Utah

SEC: Georgia | Dark Horse: Florida

Sun Belt: Don't actually know much about the Sun Belt to be honest.

WAC: Lou-Tech | Dark Horse: Was going to say Idaho but not anymore! Nobody's good enough to challenge Lou-Tech.