2012 NFL Draft Thread

The Bengals had the 2nd best draft in the AFC North. Is this real life?

I'd say they had easily the best draft to non Steeler homers like yourself.

No.

The Steelers got two first round talents, one top ten talent (best guard in the entire draft) and one of the best tackles in the draft in the SECOND ROUND. They also added a 3rd round NT in the 4th round. I like what the Bengals did but Zeitler was considered a second round talent by a lot of people, as a guy who watched Devon Still play a lot I think he's overhyped and I'm not sure Kirkpatrick is a can't-miss guy.

Rounds 3, 4, and 5 were really good for the Bengals but the Steelers dominated the first two rounds. No one else was even close.

I don't know. DeCastro and Adams are two great pick-ups. Adams would have been first round had he not done the pot before the draft.

Yep. Both guys should've been in the top 15.

From someone who has watched Mike Adams screw up on and off the field for 4 years at Ohio State, you did not "dominate the first two rounds and nobody was even close". You got a great 1st round pick and a 2nd round gamble. Period.

Many teams did better in the 1st 2 rounds, including the Bengals.

Draft was what it was, Ravens didn't trade up and lost out on the two guys they coveted in back-to-back picks. They added some depth which I like, and brought in bodies to compete for LG. Upshaw will probably start right away, but he's the only bright spot from the draft. Browns picked horribly. Bengals picked excellently. Steelers had two huge talents fall right into their laps. That's about the roundup of the AFC North.