English Play-Offs Thread

TMM

Crystal Palace 0-2 Sunderland (Sunderland lead 4-3 on agg)

It's the only play-off going on tonight, so it's the only one I'd mention.

Come on Palace! You can do it!

I reckon Palace will play Ipswich in the final, I still have hope for Palace.

PALACE!!!! Hell yeah! 2-1, extra-time here they come!

* If you're wondering why I'm supporting Palace here, it's because they're my local/second team.

To be honest, Sunderland fucked over Sunderland. I am saying this from a neutral point of view. They had 2 oppotunities to end it in extra time but they decided to be cocky and play for penalties. To be honest, I feel sorry for Jason McAteer, he seemed devastated after he missed the penalty :( It would have been worse though if Palace had won after that. I want an Ipswich/Palace final. Not sure who i'd like to go up, i've always liked Palace (especially during their major financial crises a few seasons back where the team went from before Christmas to the end of the season with little or no pay, and they took their shirts home and washed them themselves) but i'd love for Ipswich and Norwich to both be in the Premiership.

And Whittley is a twat, what the fuck was he doing lol

On the bright side, I get to laugh at some Macums tomorrow, mwahahaha (They laughed at us when they thought Newcastle weren't going to get 5th, it's payback time)

Edited by YI

Oh man, I remember the agony of the play-offs. I was at Wembley and the Millenium Stadium for two different play-off finals with Orient. Bad, bad memories, still brings a tear to my eye thinking about it now :( But well done Palace, I wanna see them go up

To be honest, Sunderland fucked over Sunderland. I am saying this from a neutral point of view. They had 2 oppotunities to end it in extra time but they decided to be cocky and play for penalties. To be honest, I feel sorry for Jason McAteer, he seemed devastated after he missed the penalty :( It would have been worse though if Palace had won after that. I want an Ipswich/Palace final. Not sure who i'd like to go up, i've always liked Palace (especially during their major financial crises a few seasons back where the team went from before Christmas to the end of the season with little or no pay, and they took their shirts home and washed them themselves) but i'd love for Ipswich and Norwich to both be in the Premiership.

And Whittley is a twat, what the fuck was he doing lol

On the bright side, I get to laugh at some Macums tomorrow, mwahahaha (They laughed at us when they thought Newcastle weren't going to get 5th, it's payback time)

Sorry to burst your bubble YI but no, David Pugh screwed Sunderland, as Reily's MSN name rightly puts it; "The FA Presents: Montreal 2~! Starring David Pugh As Earl Hebner~! Mick McCarthy as Bret Hart, and Iain Dowie as HBK" Sorry but if you say were screwed because the man who scored their winning penalty should have been off for trying to surf of McAteer's back and after scoring, Powell should have been sent off, then you're fucking clueless.

Also i want West Ham to win simply so Palace can't hold onto Johnson, Gray and Routledge. Well, the first and latter anyways.

Guest OnlyOneKeano

Im hoping west ham go up , or they stay down and Spurs face them in the cup . Palace deserve to go up from what Dowie has done , west ham had a good team already and shouldve got automatic promotion