Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Both of those songs were on Tony Hawks 3

But yeah, I still stand by the idea that Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX had the best soundtrack ever, and it pains me to know that barely anyone has played it D:

1. Outkast--Bombs Over Baghdad
  2. B-52's--52 Girls
  3. Pennywise--Wouldn't It Be Nice
  4. Jurassic 5--Great Expectations
  5. Face to Face--Icons
  6. Static X and Dead Presidents--Hip-Hop
  7. Stone Roses (Grooverider Mix)--Fool's Gold
  8. Agent Orange--Everything Turns Grey
  9. Ten Foot Pole--Racer X
  10. Paris--Break the Grip of Shame
  11. Bad Brains--Banned in DC
  12. Fluke (Mighty Dub Katz Mix)--Absurd
  13. Newcleus - Computer Age (Push the Button)
  14. 20 Minute Crash--The CFB Song
  15. Pailhead--I Will Refuse
  16. Fila Brazilia--Bugs Bite Back
  17. Deltron 3030--Positive Contact
  18. Apocalypse Hoboken--Congested

My favorite soundtrack was the first game, Dead Kennedys, Primus, Unsane, and Suicidal Tendencies, just awesome.

So anyway, what is this exactly? Did they release the first three games on the newer consoles, or is it a mash up of the old games?

More of a best-of of the first two games, with stuff from 3 and 4 coming via DLC. Which I said like two posts before yours.

Hold A while landing to land a big jump.

You can also hold A whilst pressing the manual buttons so you land in a perfect manual.

Ya, finally figured it out, ta.

Been playing all weekend, trying to get through Downhill Jam so I can just bomb the shit out of Marseille.

I fucking hate Downhill Jam, replacing it with Chicago from THPS 1 or Philly from 2 would have been much better.

Reasons why Downhill Jam is the worst level ever:

• That fucking video tape

I quite like Phoenix, but that tape is bullshit. Coupled with the massive collision detections they've got going on, it's a right pain. I must've gone right through the disc 20-odd times, then I finally unlocked it after flying a good 6 feet to the right of it. All the big drops landing me in the empty vast beneath the level pisses me right off too. I guess it's a limitation of the original code or something, but I really hope they can patch it.

I'd rather download the songs and play them over Tony Hawks because both Dave Mirra and Matt Hoffman's BMX games were pretty shit.

Blasphemer! One of them was ace, I can't remember which (leaning toward Mirra).

But one of them had tits!

BMX XXX had tits.

I never really liked Marseille, although it was cool flicking the extreme sports channel on once around about the time the game came out and seeing highlights from an actual competition that took place at the real life course. Still don't like it much now.

1st on is the big kinked railed stairset at the beginning of the level, second is the rail on the stair set just ahead of Bendy's Curve andthe last one is the rail leading out of the lockers area/firebell 5.

Also, pressing left bumper on the pause screen will pull up a checklist, pressing it again will bring up a gap checklist.

One of my friends (admittedly this is a girl who moans and finds the negatives in just about everything) tweeted that she's unhappy with the controls and that they should have been updated. I'm at a loss to understand why/how. Unless she's misremembering all of the games having reverts and the like.