NHL 13

Ruki

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/135823814

All hail King Curtis! Scorer of the EASHL breakaways!

Also, as a bonus, this strange occurance in that Winter Classic game I mentioned the other day.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/135534877

Immidiately stopped to clip it because it was so weird but when the game carried on, turned out the guy I hit was injured and the game stopped so I assume that's why the puck stopped.

Playing season mode with Pittsburgh, 2-2 so far. Beat the Islanders and the Sabres but lost very close ones to Ottowa and Philly, with Philly scoring the game winner with six seconds. I did score one ridiculous goal on the Sabres, where the puck went off the goalkeeper's glove and into the net.

Also, looking for some good players who won't take too much cap space, for those more hockey savvy than me, what would be some cheap talent worth getting or trading with another team?

Depends which pieces you need. Playing as the Penguins, I'm not really sure you need to add another piece. You have Crosby, Malkin and neal.

Maybe try and trade Dupuis for Grabner/van Riemsdyk.

Try to swing a trade for Prust giving up Tangardi and low draft/AHL'er . Although, maybe place Prust on the 3rd line if you do that.

Marchand is only an 83, so he's pretty easy to get. Although the ratings work a little different. Callahan is an 84 while Stepan is right there at 82.

EDIT: I missed the part where you said cap space.

As the Pengs you should focus on adding role players instead of full blown contributors to the roster.

You should try to get either some older guys who can bang bodies on the 3rd 4th line, or get some young guys who can do the same or grow into a scoring role...

I am not great in my NHL knowhow of players who are good at this or that, but try to look for grinders/two way forwards/power forwards etc.

I appreciate the help guys, I'll take a look and see which lower rated guys I can move around and what not.

Had to start season all over, since my nephew got it on and butchered my record. Not to mention, he somehow got Crosby, Dupuis and Malkin injured.

BTW, anyone know how to steal pucks on PS3 using the NHL '94 controls? Only way I can seem to get them is by body checking.

I haven't started GM mode yet. I created myself to play on the Rangers second or 3rd line, and somehow I cant find him(me) Pissed me off and then I shut the game off and then played Assassins creed.

Give him some credit, he stuck it out through 7 losses without rage-quitting. :shifty:

I almost rage quit when I went on a six game losing streak, losing 6-1 to the Canucks at one point. :shifty:

Please, someone else tell me they've been whooped badly in this game too, I swear there were games when my defense would let people go right past them.

• 2 weeks later...