EWB Fantasy Football Season 8 (Ryan Leaf League)

naiwf

See at first I was like, I made the right decision to drop Eli Manning as he threw 3 interceptions.....now looking back and the stormer he had at the end of the game I am kinda regretting it unless Alex Smith decides to have a great game of course.

Observations thus far:

-Lynch is staying. He and Richardson are proving to be more consistent than their injuries led on.

-Fred Davis and Larry Fitzgerald, however, may well be on the way out. At the very least, I'm listening. The Arizona offense is different from what I expected, with Ryan Williams just trying to give games away and Fitzgerald just being completely ignored. Fitz will have a monster game - hell, probably even a few - but I don't need two or three huge games, I need consistency.

-Down 38 to Lowerdeck with Ryan & Turner still to play against Denver tonight. It's not set in stone, but I smell 0-2.