TEW05 Real World Update: August 2012

Guest Team 720

Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk and Naoki Tanisaki are the new Open The Triangle Gate champions.

Edit Takuya Tomakomai should have his overness in Japan raised to 30 for Shikoku and Kyushu and be 35 for Hokkiado (hometown) and Honshu.I would raise his brawl to 54 and strong style to 57.

Edited by Team 720

Please help

I can't get t' August People Pic Pack for some reason. It keeps telling me that t' Download isn't available.

WSU changes

- add a tag team with Allysin Kay & Jessicka Havok (The Midwest Militia) with medium exp.

- add a tag team with Allysin Kay & Sassy Stephie (The Midwest Militia II) with low exp.

- add a tag team with Jessicka Havok & Sassy Stephie (The Midwest Militia III) with low exp.

- Jon Harder is an announcer for WSU (needs to be created)

- Drew Cordeiro is the new owner of WSU (needs to be created)

- WSU has a new logo (link)

- set Amy Lee to retired Wrestler and her favoured role to authority figure usually

- change their october event to WSU Full Steam Ahead and their november event to WSU Breaking Barriers

- up Brittney Savage's Microphone Skills to 54%, her Looks to 59%, her Superstar Quality to 56%, her Psychology to 54% and her Stamina to 58%

- up Alicia's stamina to 52%

- set Kalamity's English to Fluent

Drew Cordeiro stats

Name: Drew Cordeiro

Short Name: DC

Birth Month: January (?)

Birth Year: 1985

Nationality: American

Based In: USA

Active In: North America

Style: Never Wrestles

Size: Lightweight

Personality: Normal

Attitude: Normal

Preference: Wrestling

Booking Style: Normal

Face Gimmick: Staff Member

Heel Gimmick: Staff Member

Favoured Role: everything to Never

Language Skills: English Fluent

Skills:

Microphone: 56

Charisma: 52

Acting: 58

Looks: 48

Superstar Quality: 46

Consistency: 63

Resilience: 58

Business Skill: 66

Booking Skill: 54

Respect: 37

Popularity:

Great Lakes: 26%

Mid West: 26%

Tri-State: 35%

Contract: WSU, Lifetime, Non-Wrestler, Babyface, Backstage Worker, Staff Member

Jon Harder stats

Name: Jon Harder

Short Name: Jon Harder

Birth Month: September

Birth Year: 1985 (?)

Nationality: American

Based In: USA

Acitve In: North America

Style: Never Wrestles

Size: Lightweight

Personality: Normal

Attitude: Normal

Preference: Wrestling

Booking Style: Normal

Face Gimmick: Staff Member

Heel Gimmick: Staff Member

Favoured Role: Announcer usually

Language Skills: English Fluent

Skills:

Microphone: 58

Charisma: 56

Acting: 54

Looks: 47

Superstar Quality: 49

Consistency: 47

Resilience: 48

Business Skill: 18

Booking Skill: 14

Respect: 22

Popularity:

Great Lakes: 22%

Mid West: 22%

Tri State: 37%

Contract: WSU, PPA, Non-Wrestler, 1 year service, Babyface, Announcer, Staff Member

other changes

- change the tag team Team Be Jealous members to Allysin Kay & Jessicka Havok (currently its set to Kay & Haze)

- Sarah Stock hasn't appeared for TNA in a few months now, she wrestled in mexico and now is on a two months tour in japan (maybe release her from TNA)

- set all FCW titles to retired (the only active title is the NXT championship)

Edited by No1Thuganomic

Remove Tyler Reks from the WWE and set him to left the biz. He confirmed on twitter that he is retiring to spend time with his family.

Lower Martin Stone's knee health to 75%.

Make Joel Redman's NXT/FCW gimmick "lumberjack",

Edited by tougie

It might be jumping the gun a bit, but I doubt things will settle.

Remove all NWA affiliations from NWA-HD, including promotion pacts and championships. Make sure the promotion name is Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. And remove NWA Champion Adam Pearce from the promotion.

http://www.gerweck.n...to-nwa-marquez/

Edited by tougie

It might be jumping the gun a bit, but I doubt things will settle.

Remove all NWA affiliations from NWA-HD, including promotion pacts and championships. Make sure the promotion name is Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. And remove NWA Champion Adam Pearce from the promotion.

http://www.gerweck.n...to-nwa-marquez/

I read the report, since Championship Wrestling from Hollywood is taping their new TV episodes soon I'll wait on what happens on those shows before making the change, if its drop from their next set of TV tapings it will be changed if not then it wont.

am i the only one that is getting TNA as Cult when i try to start a game? that may be part of that one fellows problem with people wanting to get moved up the card. im still fairly new to TEW and have no clue what i need to change to put them at national.

I'm not sure if it's some kind of glitch or something, but many people (including myself) have NEVER seen CM Punk defend his WWE championship when controlling a different company.. is this something that can be fixed by changing something in the data or...?

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, as I've never seen it mentioned before!

Edited by 0wen

I'm not sure if it's some kind of glitch or something, but many people (including myself) have NEVER seen CM Punk defend his WWE championship when controlling a different company.. is this something that can be fixed by changing something in the data or...?

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, as I've never seen it mentioned before!

Thats just stupid AI.

ah fair enough, are the inactive titles counted in that + how many titles is the maximum titles that it can have to run properly?

From my understanding a promotion needs at least 1 main event title, 1 midcard title and 1 tag team minimum, not sure what are the maximum is though.

EDIT

Septembers update should be out sometime tonight after Smackdown or most likly some point tomorrow.

Edited by TheWho87