Help Buddy Figure Out What To Play Next!

BuddyAwesome

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should I play next?

• Assassin's Creed
    • Batman Arkham Asylum
    • Dungeon Siege 3
    • God of War
    • L.A. Noire
    • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
    • Uncharted
    • Infamous 2
    • Just Cause 2
    • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

I've finally beaten Red Dead Redemption! Without a doubt, this was one of the most fun games I've ever played! The only downside is, now, I've gathered up quite a collection of games that I've either not even opened or played for an hour or two then set to the side. Every game I have I like, from what I've played, but I've just been hooked on Red Dead or the Madden or WWE games when they came out. So, with the new Madden and WWE games around the corner of coming out, I'd like to beat a game or two so I can trade in and reduce the cost a little bit. So, that's why I made this poll to take advice for what to play next! Not that it matters, but a few of the games were downloaded off of Playstation Plus. Thanks, and also any suggestions or advice about the games would be much appreciated, also!

Batman or Infamous 2.

Stay the hell away form MUA2, btw.

I forgot to list Undead Nightmare for Red Dead Redemption. How is that?

Really fun.

Also, maybe I'm in the minority, but MUA2 just felt like a rushed product and the story didn't grip me at all. I also didn't like the changes to the system.

I forgot to list Undead Nightmare for Red Dead Redemption. How is that?

Really fun.

Also, maybe I'm in the minority, but MUA2 just felt like a rushed product and the story didn't grip me at all. I also didn't like the changes to the system.

Oh the first one was better, sure. But MUA2 was good too.

Arkham Asylum is the one game I've finished at 100% more then once. About 5 - 6 times actually. Play it.

Also, JC2 and MUA2. LA Noire is good, but only for being beaten once. And if at all possible, skip Assassins Creed I and go straight to II.

Gameplay flaws. The first game does things like make you travel long distances between places on horseback but YOU CAN'T GO FAST OR YOU'LL BE PINPOINTED AS A CRIMINAL (or something), and other examples of mind-numbingness. Plus Altair just isn't as fun as Ezio. Playing his three games will give you more than enough AC goodness without really missing out.