EWB Fifa 12 Final Legs Xbox Tourney

Sam

Palermo (Larz) 3-2 Anzhi (me)

Brilliant last 5 minutes when not one, not two! but three goals in the last five minutes! Great game for the neutrals, not so much for me :( A 90th minute winner secured the win right after an Eto'o equaliser.

If people have problems connection. Do this:

Xbox Live > Custom Games > Team Play > Play With Friends

Then invite the person you're playing, select teams and set up squads then both set yourselves as ANY. Worked for me and split when we couldn't connect any other way.

Yeh i'll play you now if you want Dan.

I did chuckle over the third goal cause it was such a blatent shove, was a good finish like but still it was a foul like. That first half I was all over the place at times with the passing just kept thinking if I can just pass it about a bit then I should be alright but it'd be like two passes and straight back to you :P

t' rains a twat to play in. First half was just all over t' place and deserved t' battering I was getting, had to go for broke and thought i'll go 4-2-4. Fair result but your 4th goal pissed me off so much, I don't get why t' defender didn't lock onto t' ball when you crossed it in instead he decides to run away and leave Zlatan wide open to head it in.

I think all this tournament is proving is how sometimes t' game loves you and sometimes it doesn't. There are some things I would love to see corrected in FIFA 13 but hold little hope on, such as players not deciding to be morons and run into each other just you pass to them.

Myke when are you home so I can draw with you :shifty:

Edited by Sam