EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Smashed the Vikings 70-10, pretty much a walkover with Stafford throwing 6 touchdowns, Cannady rushing for 2 and Jones rushing for 1. Nice to have Megatron back too at a crucial time. A much better performance then the 52-49 win over them earlier in the season.

My teams actually starting to establish a running game which is nice, having a good rookie in Cannady has helped a lot this season. Think I'm 4th for most rushing touchdowns this season when I was expecting to be near the bottom (but I'm around the middle for rushing yards, still an improvement from previous seasons)

10 touchdowns away from beating Brady's record for most passing touchdowns in a season (I ain't counting Rodgers and his 87) with 3 user matches and 3 matches against the computer, unless Stafford picks up an injury then I should break the 50 mark. Could do with Dragsy losing one of his matches against the AI and me winning our match up in week 17.

Sorry Dan. <_<

Donovan McNabb in 2014 is not pretty. My running game was solid and I only had one turnover, but I got it right back on your next pass so it didn't really cost me. And what's the deal with Mine Thomas? He had two offensive pass interference calls in one game, I haven't seen one all season.

Now we're just waiting on the slow twins, Daws and Drags.

Okay. I'll try and get my game in tonight. If for some reason I can't, it'll have to wait till maybe late Sunday or Monday.

What kind of long ass football games have you been watching?!

Also, this ^

Football games go on for less than 2 hours including half time.

Just feels longer what with all the boring.

Sorry Dan. <_<

Donovan McNabb in 2014 is not pretty. My running game was solid and I only had one turnover, but I got it right back on your next pass so it didn't really cost me. And what's the deal with Mine Thomas? He had two offensive pass interference calls in one game, I haven't seen one all season.

Now we're just waiting on the slow twins, Daws and Drags.

How very dare you! I am more often than not waiting for everybody else. I will not let the horrendous dillydallying of my brother sully my own good name. I am about to get my game in now.

Dan, either tonight, Wednesday night or Friday night would be best for me because I've got exams on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday so will more than likely be revising and having an early night tomorrow and Tuesday and Thursday

Dan, either tonight, Wednesday night or Friday night would be best for me because I've got exams on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday so will more than likely be revising and having an early night tomorrow and Tuesday and Thursday

Can do Wednesday night.