EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Beat the Bucs 17-7. Couldn't get anything going offensively, took 24 carries to get Murray over 80 yards and the passing game was pretty much non-existant. Had two decent enough drives which turned out to be the difference though, got TDs on both and added a FG as time expired just to get Blair Walsh his first FGM as a Cowboy :shifty:

Fuck Green Bay :angry:

Managed to win 45-35, Stafford couldn't get anything going and neither could any of my offense really. Was struggling to establish the passing and running game so decided to mix it up and use Alex Smith instead of Stafford. 3 Touchdowns for Smith and 1 for Stafford so quite happy with Smiths performance whilst gutted in terms of Stafford's performance as 1 touchdown is the lowest he has had in a long time and he only threw for 187 yards when he normally throws for about 450+ :(

Oh and Finley is out for the whole season as well :angry : :bang: Brightside is I have Scheffler and Pettigrew

Finally beat Dan in a regular season game! :w00t:

If LL and Daws can get their game in tonight, I play DM next and I could possibly squeeze it in tonight. If not it'll have to wait until tomorrow night, if we can't make Tuesday night then we'll have to take a day by day approach since I'm going to be pretty tight for time this next couple of days.

Finally beat Dan in a regular season game! :w00t:

If LL and Daws can get their game in tonight, I play DM next and I could possibly squeeze it in tonight. If not it'll have to wait until tomorrow night, if we can't make Tuesday night then we'll have to take a day by day approach since I'm going to be pretty tight for time this next couple of days.

I've pretty much finished uni apart from exams so I'm available in the late afternoons/evenings so whenever is easiest for you to play then I'll play then.