EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Boom, got Boldin and Unger. I may have no money for the foreseeable future however.

Also, in the itneret of clarity, I know we're supposed to propose trades here first, but I cocked up when trying to figure out interest. Basically I have traded Will Svitek (81 OVR LT) and a 6th to Atlanta for Kroy Brierman (83 LE) and a 7th.

Free Agent Signing (Part Two)
[Only for free agents over 75 OVR and up, anyone under is fair game.]

Round One

Chicago Bears (Drags) - FS Gerald Sensabaugh
Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan) - TE Chris Cooley
Dallas Cowboys (Daws) - K David Akers
Indianapolis Colts (DYSI) - RT Doug Free
Detroit Lions (DM) - CB Terrence McGee
San Francisco 49ers (Srar) - LE Lamarr Houston
Denver Broncos (LL) - LB Rob Ninkovich

Round Two

Chicago Bears (Drags) - HB Joseph Addai
Jacksonville Jaguars (Dan) - S Brandon Merriweather
Dallas Cowboys (Daws)
Indianapolis Colts (DYSI) - DT Tyson Alualu
Detroit Lions (DM) - QB Alex Smith
San Francisco 49ers (Srar)
Denver Broncos (LL) - Junior Galette

Picked apart the Chargers after a weak first half. I'm gonna do a preseason regular season where I'll have Peyton play one half and WAR OSWEILER play the second so I can build up WAR OSWEILER.

This game also included an end zone to end zone TD run from Steve Slaton. And holding Ryan Mathews to -15 yards then effectively killing him for 2 weeks.

Came from behind to beat New Orleans 38-24. Turnover city in the 1st half, they fumbled three times and threw a pick, I fumbled twice (Bryant, rookie WR/KR Irvin). Ware & Chris Cook returned two for TDs and my rookie FS is awesome, every hit was a big one and he forced my 1st takeaway of the year.

Agreed new long-term deals with Dez Bryant, DeMarco Murray and Tyron Smith too so a very successful Week 1.

After a practice session where Forte just ran over round and through everything and everyone, with real good run blocking and proper lanes filling up and good second level blocking (Marshall is a goddamned snowplow in the open field), I think I managed about 65 yards on nearly 20 carries (one of which was an 18 yarder) against the Titans. Fucking shambles. Eked out a win with a last second field goal.

Can we roll yet? >_>