EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

We could always have a sub league for that. I'd rather just have people choose who they want and have fun then pick a shitty team and not. Unless you want to, then that's fine too.

Since we're moving pretty quickly with FA, did you guys want to do the draft tomorrow, lets say around 2/3ish EST? If its too last minute then next week will have to do.

If we're going to pick shitty teams, we should base it on our abilities, i.e. Srar went undefeated so she gets the worst etc. I'm still not a big fan of the idea, but that's the only way I'd consider doing it.

I like that.

Broncos signed Randall Cobb to replace the (seemingly retiring) Lee Evans. We also withdrew our offer on Kyle Rudolph as we needed more money to pump at Matt Ryan due to pressure from the Patriots (who are sans QB.)

I rolled on my phone, so someone check who got signed.

The last day of FA will take us to next weeks draft. What time is good for everyone? 1 pm est?

I inadvertently dismissed the free agency option after making my offers so I didn't get to check the league signings page, but from the news page:

Some scrub QB named Tebow signing with Da Bears

Geno atkins went to New England

Heath Miller to Oakland