EWBFL 13 (Online Madden League)

DYSI

Did I win?

lol.

Oh, that was a real question? No, no you did not. I won pretty handily after a close quarter and a half. You didn't get any injuries though, so there's that.

Just waiting on Dan, deadline is tomorrow either way though.

EDIT -

Alright, so I did some quick math and if we keep doing 5-day deadlines we're going to end up on Week 15 two days before Madden 25 comes out. So I'm putting a 3-day deadline for all non-user weeks (Weeks 2-5, 7-8, 10, 12, 14-15, 17) just to speed the process up and we could actually finish the season. At that rate we'll finish the season on August 14th and have 14 days until the Madden release to finish up the playoffs. So...

W5- Jun29th

W6- Jul4th

W7- Jul7th

W8- Jul10th

W9- Jul15th

W10- Jul18th

W11- Jul23rd

W12- Jul26th

W13- Jul31st

W14- Aug3rd

W15- Aug6th

W16- Aug11th

W17- Aug14th

Entire Playoffs - 14 day deadline until Madden 25

Organizational skills FTW.

Eh, you can try with the LT but a third for a 83 OVR CB is really not a good return.

He'd be starting for me. Or are you saying it's not good for them?

Yeah, them. You won't get the same value in the third round with a marginally mid to high round pick at the same level of a 83 OVR CB. You'll be lucky to get a 70+ OVR in the third round.

He is not. How many times do I have to post this? :/

Dolphins wouldn't move Sherman, so I took Smith, same rating. Gave them a second and a third. Dumped Baker.

Nick Roach (LOLB 78) and Kirk Morrison (LOLB 79) are on the block! Picks preferred.

Also I didn't sign Briermann, no cap room.